RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!

BuckSnort

Long Time Member
http://bcove.me/i8b8brrv

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I raised two toms for thanksgiving one year. They never bothered me but the largest of the two would out right attack my wife.I laughed my butt off more than once as she was running for dear life to get to the house. One day my wife had finally had enough and stood her ground. The Tom came right at her and jumped in the air feet first, my wife drop kicked that bird so hard the feather flew! She then chased him into the hen house. I'm pretty sure if that bird hadn't made it before she got to him it would have been an early Thanksgiving. She will not allow me to raise turkeys anymore, if I do, I will have to find someone to feed the critters for me when I'm gone huntin. ha ha ha ?.

GBA

GBA,you should have been recording that with video... lol

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I have a nice scar on my calf from one of those buggers, took a few stitches to close up. Turkeys have large talons!

They have Spurs REDDOG.
Makes me wonder what you were trying to do to the bird?

[font color = red size = red size = 10 face ="face"]TAKE NOTE:MY SIGNATURE WON'T PLEASE EVERYBODY SO DON'T EVEN READ BELOW IF YOU'RE EASILY OFFENDED BY EVERYDAY BS ON MM[/font]

Is she married to the guy from a double rainbow video.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom