Rumors

fishon

Very Active Member
This should be really really entertaining. Lets post the best rumors we have heard about ourselves.

I will start and all of you comment if you heard the rumor about me and then post a rumor about you and see if anyone heard that.

This site sometimes gets dry with the "same ole" topics so this should spruce things up and not slander anyone but the guy posting. Here goes mine.....

When I left SFW about 6-7 years ago I was "rumored" as to of been fired and gone on a drinking bender, losing my house and was cheating on my wife with the "raffle girls" that sell tickets at the banquets.

Now thats a pretty good rumor that I laughed about for years and still do. Can any of you beat that?

How many of you heard that rumor or something along that line?

Tony Abbott

Ahh we all knew that wasnt true Tony. You could never get a ticket raffle girl in bed.

I guide for Mossback take your pick of the rumor pile there.
--------------------------------------

"I needed a cheesy signature saying like everyone else"

There was a rumor going around for a while that I was getting with over half of a sorority house here in town.
T'was true.

That was pretty funny back in the day on here Tony.

Plenty of Team Mossback rumors but I cannot recall ever reading anyone say anything negative about you Wayne.

Robb

once it was said I killed a trophy Elk but it wasn't true.
I guess I shouldn't of started the rumor. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

>I love the one where dude,
>zigga and piper actually made
>sense.
>
>HK

That's more than just a rumor, that's a fairy tale.

Tony,
I heard you were a fence installer at one time.
Rumor has it, that on one of the first instalations, the post were lined up so out of whack, that someone else had to be called in to fix it.

Just Rumor though.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom