Rumor or Truth???

DBG3285

I heard a Rumor this weekend that the Gov tag for moose killed a new world record up in Chalk Creek this past week. Anyone else heard about it?

LAST EDITED ON Sep-11-11 AT 09:52PM (MST)[p]It's a rumor. If there was any truth there'd pics associated with the rumor. And world record highly doubtful!!! When there's pics ill believe it when I see it...

Its true! Unless its not, then I'd say its not. But of course, its true.

Son

Looking at an email pic of it right now. Will wait until I have permission to post, or let the owner get it out there. I will say it is a monster, and rivals some Canadian bulls.

Don't know about world record but I will say it appears 50+", 12x11, and I'll rough score it around 180"!

Truth.

7387chalk_creek_moose.jpg

This is a boot leg photo I received don't know anything other than it was killed in Chalk Creek.

"And just what were these guys doing riding horses in an aspen thicket"
WhiskyMan

That is a giant Shiras. The way his left tine flares I think he will go well over 50" and could easily gross close to 190. It all depends on the camera angle. I have the Ut state archery record bull sitting next to me right now and this bull scores more. Congrats to the hunter.

-------------------------
www.sagebasin.com
-------------------------

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom