Rug's bachelor party ?

foundation

Very Active Member
I remember his first one fondly , well as good as I can remember all those years ago and after having a few barley pops .

So what do you say Rug , are we having another one ? Maybe with enough local guys we can rent out Golden Trails or one of those fine upstanding adult entertainment establishments .

Then again with all his clubhouse talk maybe Rug would like to watch the chipendale dudes .

Who else is up for wishing Rug a fond farewell as he plunges in to the darkness of domestic bliss .

Is it an open bar?
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Well Andy sounds like a great idea, I am thinking something like "The Hangover"? Loved that movie. LMAO!!

I remember the last one well. Remember we had to wait for additional girls to come because so many people showed up?

I thought residents were limited to the amount of alcohol they can buy. If theres more than 5 MM'ers that show up to that bachelor party, you won't have enough alcohol! Especially if BESS shows......

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom