RUGER 77/44 QUESTION???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Anybody know of any High Capacity Magazines for a RUGER 77/44?

This little PISSCUTTER 4 Round Magazine Ain't gonna do it!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Just checked out Ruger's website, got an education.
Sorry, shoulda looked before I wrote, my bad
Got an old .44 carbine, tube fed, holds more than 4 bullets in the tube and quite fun to shoot!

Bess you should have bought a lever action 44 mag that will hold about 8- 10 rounds.

RELH

Well RELH!

I Already have a Lever 44!

Kinda like these Shiny Silver RUGERS!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

You need to stay away from those shining silver rugers. You can not sneak up on slickrock with one of those. The shiny glare will scare him away before you can shoot.

RELH

LOL RELH!

Ole slick is Paranoid Lately!

How Ms RUS Has tolerated his BS all these years I'll never know?:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom