Rug 's still on the Fritz?

Wiszard

Long Time Member
It's been a while since Jason's been on. I know he's got some stuff going on but I would have thought he'd have his puter up and running by now. Anybody know how he's doing?

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Rug is hangin in there , and just plugin along . He has been working alot , and spending time with his kids as much as he can .

Steve I am doing well, thanks. I still check in daily just haven't been posting much lately. Seems other things are consuming my attention as of late. Jason

Do what you gotta do, Jason. Time with kids and taking care of your life is more important than what's going on here. Just hadn't heard from you much lately. I hope things are going as good as possible. Take care.

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

I heard he bought a 15" saddle thinking it was a 16" and is still trying to streach it out to fit :) Glad to hear from you Rug!

He's just so excited to shed hunting THE STRIP he can hardly contain himself!! Still a ways out but guna be good times buddy!! We might even find us some hot Fredonia chicks...LMAO!!

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/Feleno/zFix.jpg[/IMG] ~Z~

>He's just so excited to shed
>hunting THE STRIP he can
>hardly contain himself!! Still a
>ways out but guna be
>good times buddy!! We might
>even find us some hot
>Fredonia chicks...LMAO!!
>

They moved away a few years back.....Both of them..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Keep the faith in yourself young Rug.

You will get thru this and move on with life as many before you have done.

Wyo is still on for Mid-June if ya can pull it off.

Robb

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom