elkassassin

Long Time Member
Spotted in a TEXAS Town!

Gotta be Roy!

4725kia3.jpg

9443kia5.jpg

9001kia2.jpg

2412kia4.jpg

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

No wonder Roy didn't make it through the intersection before the light changed.

Just razzin you Roy!

Eel

>That's no way to speak of
>a man of the cloth.
>;)

Yeah, Bess. That there Kia is the new Bishopmobile down there in Texas.

Oh Sshhitt!

There's a TARD-Bishop in TEXAS Now?

Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

Hey Roy!

You're gonna have to Slow the KIA down through the Texas Stop Lights now!

Next time you go have a Visit with the Judge You'll be known as 'Bishop Roy'!:D

Guess I am going to have to slow down a little! Need to set an example now. No more yellow light running.

And by the way - I am a big ol' boy - but not that big of an ol' boy! That dude could eat me for lunch!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Hey Roy?

You'd Best Peel a couple of them Bumper Stickers off or You'll get EX-COMMUNICATED!:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom