Roy

eelgrass

Long Time Member
Eat your heart out. The local fishing report from Tim, my Captain on the Reel Steel:

8-1-14 The salmon fishing slowed down a little today. We fished all day and came up one fish short of limits. The highlight of the day was when we sighted a HUGE sea turtle. It's head was as big as a basketball. I have never seen one that large here before. We got a blurry picture(UFO or Loch Ness Monster type) but I will get Sherry to post it on the web site here.

521463dscn0757.jpg

It sucks to be you, stuck in Texas with all your miniature turtles.

Eel

Eel, you need to feel sorry for Roy and not tease him. Poor guy does not get to have a fresh salmon, or crab dinner and even misses out on the turtle soup he loves so much. Instead he must satisfy his hunger with those tough stringy Texas desert tortoise meat and make do with that.
He might get lucky and learn to cook that tough stringy tortoise meat like Texans do with everything else. Smoke it over mesquite wood for 8 hours.

RELH

There is nothing in the picture for size reference. Not even your freakishly small hands.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

NV, if you're wondering about the size of those waves, the head on that turtle is about the size of a basketball. Just for reference.

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom