Roy, NM antelope

W

Warren

How much rain have they gotten around Roy? How tall is the grass this year? My ten year old is shooting this year and I'll be guiding.

Warren,

I can't speak to conditions this year, but hunted that tag last year. Let me know if I can help you with info in any way. I look forward to hearing about your sons hunt. Good luck!

Theodore Roosevelt once said, "The nation behaves well if it treats the natural resources as assets which it must turn over to the next generation, INCREASED and NOT IMPAIRED in value."
logo_pub.jpg

COGriz,

I met you out there last year....we were staying at the old stone barn. Hope you have some good hunts lined up.

I hunted the unit last year. The grass was low. I will call Dean and ask about the conditions on Monday.

Warren,

Yep... I definitely remember!! Have a great hunt!

My big tag this year is an ID moose hunt in a unit just West of Yellowstone. Can't wait!!!!

I look forward to some pics of your booner pronghorn! :)

Theodore Roosevelt once said, "The nation behaves well if it treats the natural resources as assets which it must turn over to the next generation, INCREASED and NOT IMPAIRED in value."
logo_pub.jpg

It has been raining a little in and around Roy. They have got 1.8 inches since the 7th of August and a little more before that. The grass is still short though. It won't get to tall before the hunt. Where are you going to hunt? I am in the area around Roy quite a bit. I might be able to give you some ideas.

JJTMD,
My dad has a tag just north of Roy near Mills on the Cross Canes Ranch. Know anything about this ranch? Thanks for any information you can share.
-Raptor

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom