Roy, LONGHORNS going down in LBK!

cjboz

Very Active Member
I think this is our year to finally get a shot at Texas! It will be a great game(I hope). The thing with Tech is they are a wildcard, for ex. win a big game and lose to Baylor or something like that. It is time for Tech to show up Once. We have a big road after this weekend. Texas is on the downhill slide after this game. Sat. morning opening day of deer season, I am hunting until noon then headed over to Lubbock. Sorry Roy, I hope we knock you down this weekend:)

I hate the Horns but they are one heck of a team. Brutal schedule. I am praying that Graham has the game of his life and the Red Raiders just destroy the horns but I am taking the horns in a close one. Graham has a pick 6 that changes the momentum of the game and Texas takes over in the second half. Hoping I am wrong.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-30-08 AT 10:46AM (MST)[p]I agree that Tech has a great team and this is a definite test for the Horns, but the Red Raiders lack one thing that will definitely make the difference: DEFENSE.

We'll see how it plays out!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

>LAST EDITED ON Oct-30-08
>AT 10:46?AM (MST)

>
>I agree that Tech has a
>great team and this is
>a definite test for the
>Horns, but the Red Raiders
>lack one thing that will
>definitely make the difference: DEFENSE.
>

Well - I guess I stand corrected! The Raiders came to play last night and knocked the Horns around the first half. I thought we had pulled it out - but it wasn't meant to be! That is why I love college football though!

Congrats to the Red Raiders! Good luck the rest of the season.

UTROY

Roy,

How do you see the rest of the seaon
going for these two programs ??

Some Great football right there.

Larry

That was a great game last night.

When it's all said and done I believe Florida will be the National Champion.

It sure was a great game! One down two more to go. Tech showed up to play some football AND Defense:) Lubbbock was pretty crazy that night.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-22-08 AT 08:42PM (MST)[p]WHOAH! Major bump in the road in Norman! Texas needed this but maybe not that bad of a butt whuppin!

Guns down tonight.

HOOK 'EM HORNS!!

Larry to answer your question - I figured this would happen to Tech, but not like this for sure.(52-7 right now - middle of Q3)

Texas is going to bury the Aggies this next week. (Sorry - but Coach Fran didn't leave much in the defensive cupboard for Sherman. Watch out though - Sherman is building something there!) and we need OK State to beat the Sooners next week. If so - Texas is in the Big 12 Championship game against Missouri - they win that and I don't think they can be held out of the championship game.

If Oklahoma wins next week though, they probably jump ahead of Texas in the BCS - crazy as it seems.

Man - what I wouldn't give for a playoff!

UTROY

Roy, My Red Raiders were pathetic this weekend!! I cannot believe the ass whippin they took. Thats Tech for ya.

I am disgusted but not surprised!

Yeah - that's college kids for you! One top of the world one week - at the bottom the next. Oklahoma is good - but not that good!

It sucks too when 3 of the top 5 or so teams in the country are all in the same division of the same conference!

UTROY

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom