ROUND # F'N 4!!!

You may need a lot more then the jabs with this new hire by the admin-

I'm not often disappointed in the federal government because my expectations are so low, but this can't be real. Is it?

1645062324540.png

1645062917200.png

1645063032122.png

1645063172616.png

Last edited:
Makes you wonder how many of those doctors that are pushing more shots are heavy invested in the drug company's stock.

RELH

Remember way back when I said I have such low expectations of our federal gov't that it was hard to be disappointed? Well......this is just embarrassing.

Last edited:
I have two friends that have died, another on oxygen (probably for the rest of his life), and another who is seeing a cardiologist at McKay Dee for heart damage caused by COVID. All under age 55 and healthy; none of them vaccinated. I don't know a single person who was hospitalized with COVID that was fully vaccinated.

Far more important than my experiences are those of my younger brother who spent the summer on the Critical Care Team at Orlando Regional. He knows all too well about the percentage of people he saw on an ECMO machine, ventilated, or lose their life from COVID that were vaccinated verse unvaccinated.

The summer surge in Florida was so bad that he once spent 13 days without seeing a single patient that was conscious; they were all in medically-induced comas. At one point he had five young women, all pregnant, on ECMO (heart/lung) machines and not a single one was vaccinated. I called him late one night after reading some of the opinions on MM and 15 of his 16 patients that night were unvaccinated. This isn't FNC/CNN stuff, this is a conversation with my brother who was literally there. These are as real as the numbers can be.

_________

Just take a minute and think what it would be like working all day going from room to room of sick and dying patients, knowing that nine out of ten of them will not live to come off that ventilator. You make one last walk down the dim hallway to the ECMO rooms before you go home to get a few hours of sleep. You know you have to be back for your next shift in only six hours and you're exhausted.

You quietly slip into a room where a 26 year old girl lies unconscious in a bed surrounded by balloons and flowers. No family is with her because she has COVID and guests aren't allowed. There are pictures taped to the walls of a vibrant young woman, so different from the one in front of you, smiling with her husband and three young kids. Just last week they were playing together in the backyard.

She doesn't know it yet, but she hemorrhaged earlier that morning and the surgeons had to take her baby, the little boy didn't make it. The damage from the hemorrhage means she'll never have another child but right now you're just trying to save her life and get her home to her family.

Really, there's nothing you can do but wait to see if her body recovers from the damage caused by the virus and the trauma she's experienced. You say a silent prayer that one day she'll wake up; her kids need their mommy.

_________

In a moment of exhaustion, frustration, anger, loneliness and helplessness my brother had to step out of the room to a quiet hallway where his emotions rushed to the surface. At that moment, another physician walked up to him, put his arm around my brother and said, "If you ever lose this feeling, you need to quit medicine."

_________

The doctors in that hospital have treated hundreds of COVID patients over the last few years, and the far, far majority of them have been unvaccinated. Hospitals all over the country have experienced the same thing.

Anybody that says vaccinations don't work simply is ignorant of facts. ICU doctors don't preach vaccinations because of their stock portfolio, that's absurd, they preach it because they all have stories just like my brother and they know how preventable so much of this suffering really is.

If you don't want to get vaccinated, don't. But don't be the ******* that spreads BS online.

I look at it like my other yearly Flu shot, no big deal and I do feel safer.

I wore my mask @ the Expo last week, other than when I was in a pic or 5.

No big deal at all.

Certainly, do what works best for you and your loved ones.

Robb

The only people I know that have had trouble with covid are fully vaccinated explain that to me!
Two friends of mine have died - one less than 2 weeks ago - and I know a number of others who have been hospitalized. I also know several who have lingering effects. One of them possibly bad enough to restrict his ability to hunt.

Even though you haven’t personally seen it, it’s real. And there’s a way to improve your odds against it by about 10 times. But you won’t read that here.:confused: Except when grizz gets fed up ever so often.(y)

Last edited:
Two friends of mine have died - one less than 2 weeks ago - and I know a number of others who have been hospitalized. I also know several who have lingering effects. One of them possibly bad enough to restrict his ability to hunt.

Even though you haven’t personally seen it, it’s real. And there’s a way to improve your odds against it by about 10 times. But you won’t read that here.
Again I'm sorry for people losing loved ones I know this crap is real!

The big problem is that citizens are not hearing from the doctors who work in ICU and seeing the effects first hand. They are hearing from the likes of Dr. Faucci who flip flops every time that he turns around. Who obstructed the information that this virus came from a china lab that he was invested in.
As for me and my wife, we have had our two shots and booster shot as well because we listened to our own family doctor that we trusted.
RELH

If pleasedear would bring me that red bikini top I would use that over my mouth and nose for a mask. Other than that I’m not masking.

grizz, I have a cousin that is a emergency room doctor. That’s all he does is see sick people. He says the same thing. 80% or more of his covid patients are unvaccinated. I’m going to listen to hm over Alex Jones.

I'd be curious how many non sick patients your emergency room cousin sees.

My mechanic tells me 95% of his customers behave broken cars

Well I got my free Korean made at home test kits in the mail today. Walmart gave me some N95 masks. So I guess I am ready for the next surge.

I know of one person that died from Covid- he was double vaxed and boosted. It just happened about a month ago after two years.

I know more people that got sick with covid and were vaxed and boosted then ones that were not vaxed. It's almost 7-1 at this point.

I know of two people that got really sick when they received their shot.

1st one happened on his second jab, ended up being 911 to the emergency room and a heart rate of over 180 when he got there and was really in pretty bad shape. Two days later after steroids and antibiotics he was able to get back up and walk and got better. Doc told him do not take any more jabs. He was in his 60's.

The second one after receiving her booster(3rd jab) within hours starting running a temperature, felt like crap and basically took a week to get good enough to get out of bed and start functioning again. She was in her 30's.

I know of a good friends Christmas get together of about 25 family members where most if not all were vaxed and boosted about 90% were sick within a few days after the event. Found out later that all the ones that got sick were vaxed and some got pretty sick for a couple of weeks.

So far the track record of the vaccine isn't impressing me.

I know of one person that died from Covid- he was double vaxed and boosted. It just happened about a month ago after two years.

I know more people that got sick with covid and were vaxed and boosted then ones that were not vaxed. It's almost 7-1 at this point.

I know of two people that got really sick when they received their shot.

1st one happened on his second jab, ended up being 911 to the emergency room and a heart rate of over 180 when he got there and was really in pretty bad shape. Two days later after steroids and antibiotics he was able to get back up and walk and got better. Doc told him do not take any more jabs. He was in his 60's.

The second one after receiving her booster(3rd jab) within hours starting running a temperature, felt like crap and basically took a week to get good enough to get out of bed and start functioning again. She was in her 30's.

I know of a good friends Christmas get together of about 25 family members where most if not all were vaxed and boosted about 90% were sick within a few days after the event. Found out later that all the ones that got sick were vaxed and some got pretty sick for a couple of weeks.

So far the track record of the vaccine isn't impressing me.
so....you don't believe Grizzly's second hand testimonial???

Based on what I have seen the last two years, there are many questions not answered. Doctors and employees of our health systems do what they are told. The hospitals are reimbursed by the Govt based on cases in the hospitals.

The one person I mentioned earlier said while he was in the hospital, he could not get a nurse to change his IV there when it ran out. He literally had to get out of bed and go look for a nurse. There was only one nurse taking Care of about 40 patients. He found out later that day, that day was her last day and several other nurses left because of the mandate before her. Keep in mind our heath care system here is one of the better ones in the nation, which I can only imagine what others are like.

My cousin in Europe says they are basically forced to take it. If you are not vaxed you can only leave your house to buy food. Her and her husband were vaxed and they both got covid. She said that Germany which has the highest vacination rate also has high covid positive cases.

Last edited:
so....you don't believe Grizzly's second hand testimonial???
There are plenty of places to corroborate his information (I recieve a weekly report). Hell, you can even watch a DR plead at every one of our school board meetings.

If you want to object to mandates because you’re an avowed civil libertarian, fine. But you just look oafish when you ignore the facts about hospital admissions and vaccine efficacy. :confused:

Last edited:
One other note, my better half was an RN for 37 years. Retired right before covid. She was forced to take the flu shot the last few years there even with adverse side affects of the shot. A few others were getting them too. Even before she was forced to take the shot she rarely ever was sick even though she worked in an environment that could get her sick much easier then the normal person.

Without putting anything else out there about this virus and how it's being handled, I tend to believe what she and a few others I know who have somewhat 1st hand knowledge on how the system works. I'll leave it at that.

BTW- My cousins wife is a Physician at the same hospital she worked at and a good friend of mine overseas a cardiac floor at another hospital.

Everyone stay healthy the best you can.

Well im vaxed. With that being said, it’s a bunch of crap any government forcing people to put something in their bodies they don’t want is bull. Hopefully I don’t grow a tail or another head from the vax. I almost wish I wouldn’t have gotten the shot because the government is trying to force it on us. It is so asinine, I’m anti government.

The health officer lifted the mask mandate for indoors here in my county Tuesday. I went to a couple grocery stores yesterday just to see for myself. I walked all around Safeway and saw 3 people without masks, 4 counting me. I'm triple vaccinated. The other store I was the only one without a mask. People are programed to wear them now. It's my personal belief that these cloth masks are more dangerous than no mask. Keep your hands away from your face.

I feel sorry for you. Where I live in the basin hardly anyone ever worn a mask. You really wouldn’t know anything was going on. On occasion a guy could see a driver alone in his car wearing a mask. (Must be from California or the wasatch front)

I feel sorry for you. Where I live in the basin hardly anyone ever worn a mask. You really wouldn’t know anything was going on. On occasion a guy could see a driver alone in his car wearing a mask. (Must be from California or the wasatch front)
I'm trying to set a good example by not wearing a mask. Plus, I have this about breathing.

There are plenty of places to corroborate his information (I recieve a weekly report). Hell, you can even watch a DR plead at every one of our school board meetings.

If you want to object to mandates because you’re an avowed civil libertarian, fine. But you just look oafish when you ignore the facts about hospital admissions and vaccine efficacy. :confused:
I agree. It's terrible out there and Biden is doing a terrible job handling this. So many folks died under his watch.

Here's a police officer from Texas whose pregnant wife ended up on ECMO, very similar to my brother's story above.

Millions of people got lucky and weren't affected too bad by COVID. Millions more lost their lives, their loved ones, or their health.

They’re the same emotional theatre the other side uses when talking about their hql enemas and their ivermectin nasal swabs. NONE of it is helping.

No wonder you have so much time and energy to cook. :)
Yup. I stepped out on to the front patio a couple times to get mail & went out on the back patio to run the smoker. That's it. My Durango sits in the driveway where it hasn't moved since March 2020.

My bride & my TV are my only links to the outside world. Oh, & all the ding-a-lings here, too. ?

The only way the virus wins is if we let it consume us. If you want to, get the vaccines, wear a mask, stay home if you want, but leave everybody else alone. That goes all the way up to the President and all the way down to the Karens. The virus is bad enough without piling mental illness on top of it. Some of our kids will never be normal again, as it is.

Haven't you been reading along over the last two years? Same goes for some of the adults.

That's true. I went to Winco today and there were 20 and 30 year olds who looked perfectly healthy to me wearing masks and looking scared. I can tell that they will be wearing masks for the rest of their lives. They're programed now.

It doesn't help that the media runs the story every single day for the last two years. "We begin tonight with the lastest covid numbers."

Getting a vaccination isn't so bad. Getting one developed in the manner as the vast majority of C-19 vax...is the problem, along with forced vaccination.

This vaccine shows promise. Uncle Sugar will probably shut it down.

Getting a vaccination isn't so bad. Getting one developed in the manner as the vast majority of C-19 vax...is the problem, along with forced vaccination.

This vaccine shows promise. Uncle Sugar will probably shut it down.

...until all the insiders get bought in

The better half tells me this specific vaccine has quite a few false positives for HIV over the emergency use time frame. Has anyone noticed the amount of HIV "cure" Pill and vaccine Commercials over the past month showing up?

I also noticed lots of advertising for the shingles vaccine out of the blue too??

The CDC lied? Withheld data; same thing.

Oh, no....

I’m pretty sure CDC data is irrelevant to most of the people cheesed off about this ?

Why am I not surprised.....one of many.
The CDC lied? Withheld data; same thing.

Oh, no....

And then Bill Gates has this tid bit for all- "Infection exposure" reduced the risk.....Natural Immunity(Words we did not hear much the past two years).

"BILL GATES: Sadly, the virus itself, particularly the variant called Omicron, is a type of vaccine. That is it creates both B cell and T cell immunity. And it has done a better job of getting out to the world population than we have with vaccines."

Is the $$$$$ train starting to lose steam?

"If you do surveys of African countries, something like 80% of people have been exposed either to the vaccine or to various variants. What that does is it means the chance of severe disease, which is mainly related to being elderly and having obesity or diabetes, those risks are now dramatically reduced because of that infection exposure.

It's sad, we didn't do a great job on therapeutics.
Only here, two years in, do we have a good therapeutic. Vaccines took us two years to get to oversupply. Today there are more vaccines than there are demand for vaccines. "

Last edited:
Pfizer....there were cardiac related problems with their shot.

It would be interesting to see why this vaccine was not approved.

Why were we locked down?

What does your point(?) have to do with the article? All it does is cite two studies that say it didn’t start in China when we think it did.

As someone who has probably been in his share of European airports, you shouldn’t be surprised that it might have been circulating there first. There are things there right now that don’t even have names yet.

What does your point(?) have to do with the article? All it does is cite two studies that say it didn’t start in China when we think it did.

As someone who has probably been in his share of European airports, you shouldn’t be surprised that it might have been circulating there first. There are things there right now that don’t even have names yet.
Reading is fundamental. You back to using the Sangria?

My point is actually a question. By the time the world started the lockdown, wu-flu had already traveled.

Last edited:
It was actually about overwhelming our health care infrastructure. Or I suppose it could have been about trump consolidating power.:rolleyes:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom