Rookie whitetail hunters

J

JREDBUCK

We returned from our first whitetail hunt. We hunted in Northern Saskatchewan, where the sun doesn't get very high in the sky this time of year.
I have shot some decent muleys in my life but the bodies on these things were absolutely huge.
The hunt started out slow but was getting better each day. I bet the guys that were coming the week we left were going to hit the full rut.
Great time great friends. -Redbuck

4b10156f531f8e40.jpg

4b1015aa538d5f07.jpg

4b1015d553df2fcd.jpg

4b1015ee54145193.jpg

those are some great looking whitetail bucks! congrats to all the hunters. seems like canada has always produced big-bodied whiteys.

the buck in the back of the pickup looks like a small horse. geez!

mshred

Man you guy got a couple of smokers, those northern deer sure get some bodies on them due to the type of weather they have to put up with, looks like you got a couple that are around the 200 mark.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

4b16be583918433f.jpg

4b16be833a308db0.jpg

4b16be9f3aa90cb2.jpg

The outfitter was Leon Delorme outfitters 1-306-441-1898

I'll tell you right now he is gone a good chunk of the time and is hard to get a hold of.

It is a native/tribal hunt, which is great for alot of reasons.
The cost for our hunt was 3500 for the first animal and 2000 for the second and so on. You can shoot a moose, mule deer, caribou, or basically what ever walks by your stand. It does not have to be a whitetail for your animal.

Those bucks are awesome, but when I looked up his web-site, I came upon a guide rating website, and this outfit was rated poor, some hunters had terrible experience with this outfitters. Could you tell me how things really are with this outfitter.

I read some of the same reviews, but we knew someone that had hunted with them before and had a great hunt. And they all shot great animals.

It was my first fully guided hunt, and it did not disappoint.

I'd love to go, but I'm nervous about that review, this guy said the guide actually took a swing at him, and kick them out of there hunting camp. I've been to Alberta whitetail hunting twice, but my outfitter raised prices up too high.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom