Rona

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
Been fully vaccinated because of work. Never had the Covid. Wife never vaccinated out of fear. She came down with it last Thursday while camping. I came down with it yesterday. Not bad yet. She only had 3 miserable days and is doing much better today. I dodged it until now. Pretty good luck I guess. The new variant isn't stopped by Vax so I'm not getting any boosters.

Get well soon! And tell the wife while she’s a little under the weather she can at least keep you happy with her hands…

Whatever you do don’t forget

DD822E48-6CAD-400A-B603-17EFC0D986FD.jpeg

This vax hype is not good. Too many sheep bought into the hype. Not vaccinated in our home and all doing quite well. Sorry, but I don't believe numbers/ data CDC is throwing out regarding how much better double vaxxed and double boosted folks fair when the Rona virus catches up to them.

This vax hype is not good. Too many sheep bought into the hype. Not vaccinated in our home and all doing quite well. Sorry, but I don't believe numbers/ data CDC is throwing out regarding how much better double vaxxed and double boosted folks fair when the Rona virus catches up to them.
Funny the stuff people chose to believe in or not believe in ?

Back up to 102 again today.My wife didn't have shots and I did.. sicker than She was but that has many variables due to immune functions.

Hang in there Deer. Just got my taste and smell back…not 100% but couldn’t be happier to taste a fresh elk steak again! Wishing you both a speedy recovery!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom