Romantic Haiku

Wiszard

Long Time Member
fresh from the bath

firelight licking her skin

love after midnight

I am trying to get in touch with the romance inside me that try's so desperately to escape. This was simply a small belch of what lies deep inside....

Steve

Don't quit your day job........

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

LAST EDITED ON May-29-09 AT 00:07AM (MST)[p]............are you depressed, because you can't get married in Ca now, hence you have found vent for your broken heart?

Here, let me try a four line Haiku; sans romance.

Coyote greeting the dawn

Basking an frollicking in the Spring sun

I sawed his azz in half from 345 yds

Hornady 58gr Vmax..... Good doggie

LOL, Nickman!!

Here's another I've been working on....

Butterfly kisses

carressing my loins

dreaming of Hunt_Rez

I'm still working on the last line. Can't find anything that completes the feeling.

Steve

LAST EDITED ON May-29-09 AT 06:00AM (MST)[p]Wiz
Don't you remember that poetry class we took?
Classic haiku is 5 syllables, 7 syllables, 5 syllables. Mrs. Grumfeld would be so disappointed in you.

I call this one ODE TO WISZARD

Gals. Fat or ugly
Lust does dwell within my soul
You know I'd hit it

NOW THATS SOME DEEP CHIT RIGHT THERE.....YOU KALI BOYS ARE STARTING TO SCARE ME. NICKMAN'S MATERIAL WAS STRAIGHT UP....BUT I KNOW HIM......AND HE HAS ALWAYS SCARED ME SOME.......YD.

I always thought some of you guys was way too much in touch with your girly side.

Kill kill it's a thrill
boom boom they are doomed
don't be blue I like to kill too.

See nothing there for me

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Feleno- I said I was "working" on it Feleno!! Dang!! Can't a guy write poetry without always being criticized? Damn!!

Your Haiku was to the point yet leaves enough to the imagination of just who or what I would hit. It was perfect. Teach would be proud of you! I'd go tell her but she's got that restraining order on me over the whole stalking thing...

Steve

LOL - way to go guys! Debasing another lyrical art form to its lowest common denominator.... only on MM!

Hilarious!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Waiting patiently
No work today because of draw
checking puter every minute

I think I will just rack up a bunch of post today and wear out my refresh button for Nevada results!

Ain't it so!, Roy

You just absolutely have to love these guys!

I am inspired to "Haiku" an entire roll of TP and leave poetic waxings all over my hunting areas.

Uh.... Hello!!!

As Feleno stated, 5-7-5, or it isn't a haiku!!!!!!

S.

:)

PS: Yes Feleno, I would likely hit it to! ;-)

Yeah grizz, lets hear the rest of it so we can see a post called Romantic Haiku get nuked on a hunting website!! LMAO My dad has a book about 500 pages long of Limericks Called the Limerick. Anyone heard of it? I snuck peaks at it as a kid kinda like a Playboy. I had the best jokes on the playground!

LAST EDITED ON May-29-09 AT 01:56PM (MST)[p]This might get it nuked:

Freakish elk roamed free.
But no! Mossback strikes in fall!
Where is your eartag?

Lets see how long that one lasts! LOL

UTROY

LAST EDITED ON May-29-09 AT 03:17PM (MST)[p]Feleno and Bess
Hunting on Nomad Buck turf
sharing sleeping Bag

Some these guys are pretty funny...f-man and bessy in a sleeping bag, waiting on fur to fly....I think u must know me wizard cause i used to say i would hit it all the time in the marines....You stole my thunder

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

Huntnfever- Theres only one explanation....there is a plane outside the realm of reality. You and I are on that same plane. Brilliant minds think alike!

Steve

LAST EDITED ON May-29-09 AT 03:43PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON May-29-09 AT 03:41?PM (MST)

whiz I like planes too:) But where in the hel! is reality? Cant find it on a map or Google earth!LMAO Ohhh Boyy it has been a long day checking the Huntnevada website!!

Summer days burn hot
Longing hunters discuss crap
Ohhhh MonsterMuleys!

UTROY

big women need love too
i shouldnt have drank so much brew
never shoulda hit it dang

i like limericks much better...

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

Maybe MM needs a haiku forum. Gets more attention than the Mexico and Canadian forums :)

A secret love trist
c.j.boz cuddles Lambert
A backdoor delight

Sat here broke hearted
thought had to $hit but farted
what else rhymes with poop?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

..to hell with the dance and down with your pants....

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom