• Thread starter timberline_shedfreak24
  • Start date
T

timberline_shedfreak24

Who watches it???

Timberline
47bc7e734e04c60a.jpg

http://www.timberlineoutfittersnevada.com/

Them aint girls....my sister is a girl, those things on that show look as if they smell of week old whiskey and ash trays. but i'm sure they're fine people!

If i'm really bored and nothing else is on i've been known to watch for a couple minutes.Its tough to watch what they try to do to upstage each other.....

Yes that is my opinion, and its an opinion that was thought out and used up more than 4 words.

>Them aint girls....my sister is a
>girl, those things on that
>show look as if they
>smell of week old whiskey
>and ash trays. but i'm
>sure they're fine people!
>
>If i'm really bored and nothing
>else is on i've been
>known to watch for a
>couple minutes.Its tough to watch
>what they try to do
>to upstage each other.....

Tell us how you really feel Tag!

ROFLMAO!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

My girlfriend loves that show...when she watches it is when I come on MM! LOL

Scott G.

Megan has a smokin hot body and is fun to look at, but is dumb as a bag of hammers. Hell, they're all missing the basic intelligence to walk through a doorway. But, like said before, they're fun to look at. My wife and I watch the show.

BigFly
47bec37d1951da49.jpg

>The only thing mising is the
>trailer park. :)

Now THAT is funny as hell right there!!!!!! Maybe one of the funniest comments on MM in a month!! :7 Couldn't agree more.... ;-)

No time for TV in my house. Work, bills, three busy kids with homework every night, etc...

S.

:)

I like the Saturday Night Live version MUCH better. Saw a parody of it on SNL the other night. Amy Pohler did her 1 legged girl routine. Funny, funny stuff.

I watched the first season & was really into it but haven't been following it as much this season. It cracks me up that he's says he's looking for love but all he does is make out with every chick & have 3some's. If he was looking for love he shouldn't have let the last girl go.....she was smokin hot, smart, & had a good head on her shoulders.

I think it's funny when he mentions a girl moving him spiritually...as she's doing a strip tease for him...I'm sure she moved him...but spiritually? lol...what a tool!

Scott G.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom