Rock Chucks

2pointer

LAST EDITED ON May-26-10 AT 10:07PM (MST)[p]I had a great day shooting chucks today. I killed 23 dogs. I got my 1st ever double and it was the longest shot I have ever made. 443 yard double!! There was definatly some luck involved, but who cares. I had a great day killing dogs and pulling the trigger with my dad.

I hope you wussies are not offended by a little blood and carnage :)

DSCN0302.jpg

DSCN0301.jpg

DSCN0300.jpg

DSCN0299.jpg

2Pointer
www.jglowblinds.com

The taxidermist is gonna have his work cut out for him....

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

That there is very UN-ETHICAL!
Blood & Guts everywhere!
}>}>}>}>}>}>}>}>}>!!!

Looks like fun. Looks awful close to some areas I go. Looks like a good crop of them this year. Hope to make it out at least once in the next few weeks.

Workman Predator Calls Field Staff

Unethical? Lets see you shoot a chuck and not have it blow up. That is the point of shooting these, you numb nut. I did not make you look at the pictures.

I know that some of you get it. I love blowing these rock dogs up. I look forward to it all year, just like any other hunt.

2Pointer
www.jglowblinds.com

I'm fine with the Blood and Guts but seriously WTF did you dig up them Glasses ?

Ummm, I like my glasses. Just like I am sure you like your black glasses with the leather sides ,and mirrored lenses. Oh and yours probably have a cool braided neck strap. hahaha.

You guys are making me laugh...:)

2Pointer
www.jglowblinds.com

I think you misunderstood B-Bop's sarcasm. He could probably care less if some marmots look like lunch meat.

And you are right, there is nothing wrong with those sunglasses. My 9 year old daughter has a pair just like them!

Good shooting.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Fantastic shots, Id love to be able to even see one of those chubby little boogers at 400+ yards lol. Great pics looks like a ton of fun.

-Cass

Nice shooting. You have to expect the ribbing when you wear glasses and bling like that. Nothing wrong with it, just deal with the ribbing. Bessy was being sarcastic. We give Milli a hard time in the shed forum for his funny hats. BTW, do you have a tramp stamp?

Leave it to dcup to notice the glasses. She is such a fashion expert. I didn't even notice....and still don't.

Looks like sw Montana. I like to hammer them disgusting little bastards. The damage they can do to a cabin would make you sick. Nice shooting and I haven't read any negative posts, just sarcasm. Just pretend you're in a locker room with some 7th grade boys. Remember junior high?

I can take it. I did miss the sarcasm fro B-Pob, but that is not anything new. I am looking forward to the rock chuck derby coming up. I have some absolute hogs scoped out for that day.

Have any of you ever done the derby? It is a ton of fun and you are almost guaranteed to win something.

2Pointer
www.jglowblinds.com

Notice he ignored the tramp stamp comment???? I bet everybody $10.00 he's got one...By the way the chucks look liked they were nuked by a .220...that's what I use..

Somebody mentioned SW Montana, but them appear to be spud digging dogs to me. It looks an awful lot like the killing fields of my youth. I know I flinched once or twice and inadvertantly left a few for seed. Good to see someone still wiping the grin off them spud stained chins!

LAST EDITED ON May-29-10 AT 09:58AM (MST)[p]Yeah you bitches, I have a little ink. I suppose you think that anyone that hunts has to look like a redneck with a big buck tattooed on my arm, or maybe some barbed wire... Sorry guys, that just is not going to happen with me. I bet some of you fags would be fairly easy to read also...

You can hate all you want, you know that you just wish you could be as cool as me....:)

Nice eye spotting the spud fields. (This is in southern Idaho)

2Pointer
www.jglowblinds.com

2point Looks like a blast! Dont worry I am the same way! Have about 6 pairs of glasses like that. What are those? Spy? What caliber you shooting? Just finishing up a 243AI and cant wait to shoot some yotes!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom