Robyn Update 2

Phantom Hunter

Very Active Member
Robyn has been moved to the Rehab Hospital and is scheduled to begin intensive rehab today. I was able to get her into a wheelchair and take her for a ride in the parking lot yesterday. She moved a finger on her right hand for the first time yesterday so Maybe she can learn to use the right arm again. Thanks for all the kind words and prayers. She still doesn't know anyone, is on a feeding tube and still has a very long way to go.

Phantom Hunter

I hope she keeps rapidly improving. You never know....there are medical miracles where some have fully recovered over time when the doctors said there was no hope. You guys are in my prayers.

Steve

Glad to see she is improving. And way to keep a positive attitude!!! our prayers are with you and your family.

Phantom, thanks for keeping us updated. I hope our encouragement when you do helps you all through this. It'd be nice to know that we can be of some help to a friend in need. Thanks for putting things into perspective for us.

I lost my brother in law to suicide in April 2004.
Great guy and close friend.
He was a green beret and smoke jumper.
He was as tough as nails but was no match for depression and pharmaceuticals.
We sometimes have no idea what the world looks like through the eyes of a troubled soul.
Still hurts to relive that day.
With your care and compassion you can turn this tragedy around.
Best of wishes....
HH

Phantom
That is great news. Hope things keep going well. Thanks for keeping us intouch.
Good Luck and Great Memories

This is all positive progress from where you were. Take comfort in the improvements and stay positive. It likely won't be a straight line progress, there'll be ups and downs, but hang in there for her, and each other.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom