Robyn undate 3

Phantom Hunter

Very Active Member
Just wanted to let folks know Robyn is progressing well with her rehab. She can stand and walk with someone on each side to assit her. Not yet able to talk or swallow but this week the scedule is for her to try yogurt or other similar food to see if she can swallow it. The docs are hopeful of removing the trach in the next few days. We still don't know what her mental state will be but all else seems like it will work to some degree or another in time. I almost have hope she can go fishing and hunting again in a couple of years. She always enjoyed fishing and hunting whitetails. I never did get to give her the antelope hunt I had promised. Thanks to all who have offered prayers in her behalf. Her progress is astounding the docs. I tell them it is all the prayers.

Phantom Hunter

LAST EDITED ON Mar-16-09 AT 08:55AM (MST)[p] THAT SOUNDS VERY PROMISING ON THE RECOVERY PATH, GLAD TO HEAR IT.........PRAYERS
SENT..............YD.

It's incredible how far she has improved in such short time. Thanks for letting us know how Robyn is doing. It's great to hear of her improvements !

Great News is always welcome. Thanks for the update, Sending out another huge prayer.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Be sure to tell Robyn that a lot of people are praying for her, and thinking positively about her recovery. Knowing that people really do care, even those she doesn't know, might help her along.

Phantom
That is great news! You guys will continue to be in our thoughts and prayers. Keep us posted
Good Luck and Great Memories

Good deal, Phantom! I hope she continues in the right direction and you can take her on that goat hunt!!

Steve

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom