ROBYN IS COMING HOME !!!!!!

Phantom Hunter

Very Active Member
We get to bring Robyn home from the Rehab hospital today!! She is eating better (her food must still be cut into small pieces). She is walking better. Still can't talk but that is ok. Right arm strength is improving but still has a way to go. At this rate if she keeps improving I may be asking my fellow MM hunters to help me find a suitable lope hunt for her in the next couple of years. She may remember I promised her one. Thanks for all your prayers. They do work.

Phantom Hunter

That is great news, thanks

nnl.gif

GO HEELS!

Right on PH!!! Glad to hear she's coming home. Being home, I'm sure she'll be much more comfortable and will be improving fast!!

I will continue to pray for her and hope she ends up going on a dall sheep hunt next year instead! YEAH!

He who stomps the greatest stinky wins!

That's good to hear, PH. I hope her recovery comes quicker and quicker. I'll keep you guys in my prayers.

Steve

Congrats PH - that is great news. My prayers and condolences go out to you still. Having just gone through the loss of my dad, this brings many feelings close to the surface and I pray for Robyn's full recovery.

Best,
Roy

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

PH..
I am so glad for you and your family. It must mean the world to you, to be able to see her progress, and have her back home with you. Good news for sure!

Best of luck and continued progress. When the time comes, let us know, and we may be able to get you on a great Pronghorn hunt.. If you could make it to New Mexico, there may be a hunt for you.. Depends upon timing and tag sales etc..

Take Care, and we will continue to hope and pray for you and your Robyn.. KattKrapp..

Phantom
That is great man!! I wish you and your family all the best in the years to come. I'm still pullin for ya. Her recovery is absolutly amazing.
Good Luck and Great Memories

GLAD TO HEAR THAT PH!!!

HOPE ALL GOES WELL!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

That's great news, I'm hoping for the best for her and the family.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

That is great news we are glad to here. That our prayers are still with your daughter and your family. God Bless.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom