Road Rage this AM

muleyman

Very Active Member
Was minding my own business this morning on my way to my office. I was almost there when a newer Benz slammed on his brakes in front of me, I almost hit him. He threw is arms up in the air acting like I was at fault for almost hitting him. Continued down the road and AGAIN slammed on the brakes and almost hit him!!!

I pulled into my office parking lot and he came back and parked behind me. He was a foreign guy, got out of his car and was apparently on the phone already with 911 cause I he was saying was there is someone here trying to beat him up and has really bad road rage! I said a few choice words and walked to my office. About 20 minutes later my secretary came in my office and says there are 5 cop cars out front. I went out and the idiot was talking to the police saying who knows what. The police after 10 minutes of talking to him came over to me and asked what happened. I told them and all 5 of the cops standing there said the same thing "this guy is full of sh!t" and you have nothing to worry about. He was trying to get you in trouble and it sounded like he WANTED you to rear end him. Come to find out he is a frickin attorney!!! Sue happy SOB!

Anyways this ever happen to you guys? BTW I work in Portland and most the drivers here suck anyways...

muleyman

Muleyman, I think you missed a golden opportunity to take on an attorney in a fair arena.

First, I would have rear-ended him.

Second, When he got out to b!tch about it, I'd cleaned his clock.

Third, I would have taken a nice sh!t in his pretty little Benz, as a going away present.

I always been known as a dreamer.

Hoping for your next trip to the office.

thats funny, and remind me not to tailgate "huntinfool" he seems to be a roadrage king:)

as far as the a-hole calling the po-po? what a cull.

Back
Top Bottom