Road Kill

A good friend of mine had one on a very nicely done chunk of walnut with a Latin description below.

Of course all the girls had to polish it before the truth came out.

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

...it wasn't just in the '70's....they still have them jager....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

Homer... as in Star Wars I say "You Are My Father"................... { Go ahead Homer, Correct me saying the quote was actually technically different }.:)

Be it Hard Nosed or Hard Boiled.... Homer, you and tri are always Correct. Yet I Love Both of you guys.

Tri seems to have Mellowed. That Softer Tri is very nice to digest.

I remember a SONG "Your So Vain, You Think This Song Is About You, Don't You" But I won't write that.

The above message is brought to by: Eel a Russian Spy Co LLC.

Eel Hacked my computer and sent/wrote all of the above....However "The Washington Post" writes differently, reporting that the Russian Spy MM'ey Hacker is a team of Overton + REHL.

More to cum on the Late Night News.

(PS Our Drugs/Medications in California are just Dandy)

Jagerdad :)

When I retired, a Wiyot Indian friend gave me a bear penis. He said it would bring me good luck. So far so good, kind of. I don't carry it in my back pocket. I wouldn't want to fall down and lose it. I guess that's what the rawhide is for, so I don't lose it.

27426002.jpg

you're so vain......like in "you are"

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

>you're so vain......like in "you are"
>
>
>
>
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans
>-- when they're dead...

?

Homer...Please...Spank Me 4 B'n so BAD :)

Relax my Friend Homer. I never mean a negative. Not as in Real Life.

When may I drive to your Home, Meet you and get the Trail 90...?

After all, we are the golden few whom live in the Valley. Brothers via Mail Box locations.

Any Recipe's for a Cold Winter Stew of Raccoon and maybe Opossum, or Deer, Elk, Moose but via Road Kills...?

Possibly with a Tomato or Tomato Paste.

C'mon, this group ez supposed to cook on a Flat-Rock in the Hills but no recipes... ?

Seems the Wildlife is always there but folks now are relaxed and focusing upon Diesel or some Hot Chick (You'd never get) vs, holding within ones age.

As the Mind is Strong yet the Body Weak. So, Get Cook'en.

Jagerdad :)

LAST EDITED ON Jan-15-19 AT 06:49AM (MST)[p]It's hard to beat a hangtown chopped porcupine liver omelet for breakfast. Lots of bell pepper and oysters.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom