road closure Q

M

manny15

when does the game n fish shut the roads down, now or when the general rifle opens?...area in Q is Murds crk...thanks ?

manny, seems to me - if your talking the "green dot / red dot "system, i'm sure i've used it during bow season, by black canyon. hopefully someone will have specific dates. if not i'll call fish and game tommorow and ask

if you are talking about the area around aldrich, i think it is just prior to the Rifle season.

I think you can pull up the map on the fish and game website and it will tell you?

I wish it were during bow season.

If there is any proof of a man in a hunt it is not whether he killed a deer or elk but how he hunted it.

Three days prior to rifle deer season. Been trying for 25 years to get archery season included, but it falls on deaf ears.

>Three days prior to rifle deer
>season. Been trying for
>25 years to get archery
>season included, but it falls
>on deaf ears.

thats the same thing the guy told me today, it's been a few yrs since i hunted over there, probably2-3 yrs before they made ochoco a draw. but i thought we used the green/red dot roads. but apperently my memory is fading:)

If you get down into the state owned wildlife area like the Murderers creek ranch site, then a lot of the roads are closed year round

Back
Top Bottom