ROAD CLOSED!!!!!!!!

C

ClorideRUS

Don't know how many of you have ever been up SR14 (Cedar Canyon) but it appears as of last night the road is closed!

496408883eaa9ddd.jpg

RUS

"Yep, it's a slide alright. Who wants to take their hands out of their pockets and radio back to town?"

Eel

PROBABLY TAKE THE STATE OF UTAH ROAD DEPT 6 MONTHS TO MOVE A FEW ROCKS!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Bess from the looks of that crew of six standing around with hands in pocket, you will be lucky if it gets done in six months.
Sucks, I forgot, those are all Chiefs, they do not work, just stand around with hands in pockets and look important. Need to get the workers up there.

RELH

YOU'RE RIGHT RELH!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

I could fix that.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

LAST EDITED ON Jan-06-09 AT 07:57PM (MST)[p]Well! Aren't we a bunch of Henny Youngman's? No wonder we all chuckle when your houses burn up in Kali!

RUS

I bet one of the Eelgrass goffer's got away and undermined the rocks. I know he had a bunch of them at one time.
Rutnbuck

LAST EDITED ON Jan-06-09 AT 08:30PM (MST)[p]RUS, which one of those guys are you? Let me guess....the guy closest to the truck? LOL!

Sorry!:)

Eel

Rut, those were moles, and yes I still have them! (damn it!)

>LAST EDITED ON Jan-06-09
>AT 07:57?PM (MST)

>
>Well! Aren't we a bunch of
>Henny Youngman's? No wonder we
>all chuckle when your houses
>burn up in Kali!
>
>RUS

I was makin a little joke, we regularly deal with slides like that at work. Nobodys house or property was affected so I saw no harm. Nice edited post JO. Besides not everybody lives in S.Ca, we chuckle at em too.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Rus;

You can chuckle all you want. if my house should burn in a forest fire, the insurance will be paying me about three times what I have in it. Then I could move to your state and buy another house and put money in the bank.
Don't worry, I would not move to your state since I consider it just a dismal piece of real estate I have to drive though to get to Wyoming. We just send our liberals to you so you can rub elbows with them.

RELH

Lucky no-one was driving by at the time.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

WOW Rus! How far up the canyon is it? At least you can still get to Milts right? Looks like up around the bend a little. Work hard and get it opened - the folks from over the mountain need to get to town!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

"Don't worry, I would not move to your state since I consider it just a dismal piece of real estate I have to drive though to get to Wyoming. We just send our liberals to you so you can rub elbows with them."

RELH.. I'm good with that. We don't want your grumpy police plick attitude here anyway.

Have a nice day officer!

RUS

Rus,

I always have a nice day when I can prick the hide of a person that I feel is nothing but a "Adam Hotel" and full of himself.
If you do not understand what a "Adam Hotel" is, ask Predator if you run across her, It's police jargon and fits you to a "T".

RELH

"If you have to ask, then you don't know"! Sorry, Berry once told me that a while back.

"Adam Hotel" Probably don't need to run that one past Pred RELH. I think I get the message LOL.

RUS

You should. Anyone that would chuckle when people get burned out of their homes are very much of a lowlife.

RELH

RELH! Just wondering? Do you guys get free Mark Fuhrman type hair cuts for life when you retire?

Adam Hotel ? over?? Give it a rest.

RUS

Thank you for showing your true colors to everyone, not just me. Now I will give it a rest.

RELH

>I was makin a little joke,
>we regularly deal with slides
>like that at work. Nobodys
>house or property was affected
>so I saw no harm.
>Nice edited post JO. Besides
>not everybody lives in S.Ca,
>we chuckle at em too.

The only slides we have in So CA are the houses that slide off the hills when it rains a little..

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom