RMEF

kawboy

Very Active Member
I was sure they had an event dinner planned in salt lake in the near future, I lost my invitation. Does anyone know when and where? Possibly a contact for the rsvp? If my schedule will allow, I hope too attend.
Thanks

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

The SLC chapter is hosting a sponsor / life member banquet this Saturday. Go to RMEF.org and the "Attend an event" button for contact details. Ogden is also having its annual banquet this Saturday. For some strange reason, these banquets are always held on the same day. Makes no sense as they are 35 miles apart.
I usually attend the Ogden event, and will again this year. The regular SLC banquet is held in March/April, and this is just a second banquet for all sponsor life members in the state.
Bill

The Salt Lake event is open to all it is Saturday December the 12th. It will be at the Hilton Garden Inn 277 Sego Lily Dr. Sandy, UT 84070

This is a small intimate banquet, very good food, good merchandise, and not a lot of comotion. Please come and join us for a very fun night, for a good cause.

Contact Kevin Capson 801-580-0286 or Craig Darrow 801-984-4664

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom