RMEF BANQUET VERNAL!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Don't Hold me to the Exact Prices!

Turkey Tag 325.00!

Book Cliffs Elk Tag 14,000.00

Book Cliffs Buck Tag Approx 5600.00!(Can't Remember the Exact Amount?)

I seen JakeH!

JakeH & His Dad always Win a Bunch of Stuff!:D

Seemed to be a Good Turnout!

Thanks to all the Guys & Gals that put it all together!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Hey elkun!

You should'of Bid on them Bullets for Her!:D

Kiddin!

Don't think they'd fit the Gun!:D

Glad to see the Younger Sportsmen/Sportswomen Win some Nice items!

elkun puts a lot of Work in to the RMEF/Local Chapter every year!

Thanks elkun!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

elkassassin, well you said you wanted 22 bullets, I guess that$285 for a 400 brick was out of our reach but, the guy that brought all 4 bricks at that, must be a rabbit hunting sob,,,

Yes elkun!

285.00 per 400 was a little more than I'd Bid!

I told you,You Should have brought the Whole Stash!:D

And somebody did Ask/Start a Thread wondering what the 22 Bullets sell for in your Area!

Well!

There you have it!

Hey it was good talking to you Bess, we did pretty good, dad won a gun, and that BBQ smoker and gazibo. plus a few other small things. All in all it was a good night. I was hoping for another gun safe but it wasnt to be. LOL

Jake H. BIG BONE HUNTING Page on Facebook.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom