Riverton WY Latest

Have 440 tell us again just how Great this Assshole is?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Wow
Over a 100 years ago they made the borders and now, sorry we are changing everything.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

My aunt and uncle live on deeded land in Riverton Wyoming. The Indians have been threatening them for the last 15 years that they were going to just walk in and take "their " land back.

No matter what law is passed, you will never see the deeded land go back to the Indians (who sold it in the first place)

I , myself would not be prejudice against any race that tried to come into my home and take it. Neither would my bullets, And my bullets don't recognize stupidity rather it comes from "Joe the plumber" or some spoiled self righteous geek in Washington. They go where I aim them.

lets kick the Indians butts again!!! town is full of bunch of wasted drunks

Here we go all over again!

hornkiller.jpg

Things that make you go "HUH?".

It's the same thing with any handout recipients. Always looking for more free shiit!

Times are a-changin' kids! Lace up them boots tight!
Zeke

Lazy ass drunks!! Them sons a bit@*#s need to get a job and be a productive part of society. I say lets play cowboys and Indians and see what happens!

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom