Rivarly Week

Roy

LAST EDITED ON Nov-24-11 AT 11:37PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Nov-24-11 AT 11:33?PM (MST)

Edit - RIVALRY WEEK - (yes I can spell, and yes I have a Ph.D. from Texas but that doesn't mean I am not immune to typos! At least I can recognize my mistakes and can properly use saw/seen.) LOL.

This is truly my favorite week of football!! This is where College Football really MEANS something. It just doesn't feel right not having the Holy War this weekend too, of course I don't really mind the results of that game from earlier in the year.

It is a tragedy that Texas/Texas A&M is coming to an early end, they have to find a way to keep that game. This one tonight was a freaking awesome game and every single player left their hearts out on that field. That is the way it should be and these rivalry games bring out the best in everybody.

Super proud of my Horns though! I know a lot of these guys personally as I have worked with them as a member of the academic staff, and I can honestly say they are all outstanding young men and work hard to keep up strict academic standards as well as maintain a very tough athletic schedule. They are all down to earth, humble kids and I count it a great blessing in my life to be associated with them. So, if I seem to be a Longhorn sympathizer, well now you can understand why.

So - what are some of your favorite rivalry week games?

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

You bet!!

Uintah 17 Union 14!

Doesn't even matter if Uintah didn't win a single other game all season, we beat Union so the season was a success!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

after the pepper spray game. union was told to let every body else win...they cant afford anymore law suits......

LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I cannot stand the Horns and Coach Brown and all his whining. As for rivalry games there is not much better than Michigan vs Ohio State. BYU/Utah used to be a great season ender. I love college football so bring on all the games. Arkansas confirmed what I already thought that they are a good team but not a great team. LSU is on a roll with an average QB. Would be interesting if everyone lost a game but Houston just to see how it all plays out.

Rivarly = Chinese Rivalry...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom