RISE AND SHOUT...

Roy

The COOGS are about to get taken out!!!

My prediction for todays stats:

David Ash - 300 yards, 4 TD's 0 INT

Daje Johnson - 175 yards - 3 TD's (1 Rush for 75 yards, 2 receiving for 50+ each)

Johnathon Gray - 200 yards, 3 TD's

Malcom Brown - 200 yards, 2 TD's

Joe Bergeron - 150 yards, 1 TD

Jalen Overstreet - 120 yards - 2 TD's

Jackson Jeffcoat - 3 sacks - 14 tackles

Cedric Reed - 2 sacks 12 tackles,

Carrington Byndom - 1 INT for TD

Quandre Diggs - 1 INT for TD

Adrian Phillips - 1 INT

Yeah I know that's a lot of TD's and a lot of sacks and I sound like mtmuley raving on the Cowboys, but I think this Longhorns team could beat the Cowboys!!

Yes, I am over the top, and yes, in truth this game could get very hairy for the Horns - BYU is going to be physical and aggressive and will come ready to play. It is going to be a fun game to watch!

Good luck to the Cougars - I grew up rooting for them and will still, unless they play Texas or Utah. So yes, two weeks in a row rooting against them. I know some of the Texas players personally and because I have worked closely with them in an academic capacity, they are "MY GUYS" and as long as I still get a paycheck now and then that says The University of Texas at Austin on the letterhead, then I my blood will bleed burnt orange!

This is how I am feeling today:

7445riseabovetheblues.jpg

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

It's official !! Roy is a "jack" Morman. He's gotta be drunk to put up a post like this!!

JK Roy.

Are you ready for the Red Raiders to beat ya this year??

If this makes me a Jack-Mormon then by golly I'll be a good one!!

HA HA HA!!

You think Coach Cliff is going to have the horses to run with the Horns?? I'll tell you this, that Baker Mayfield kid is a stud! Watched him play at Lake Travis over the past couple years and his is impressive. We can talk about that game later though...

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

LAST EDITED ON Sep-07-13 AT 10:04PM (MST)[p]BYU has over 500 yards rushing with 10 minutes left in the game.

Is that crickets I hear, not much comment from the Longhorn section.

Well, poop.

You really can't play defense much worse than that. Texas has some work to do. Tackling, angles, tackling, blocking, tackling, catching, tackling.

Good game Cougs!

HOOK 'EM!

Well I figured anything with horns showed up in Utah you guys would figure out a way to saw em off!! Lmao!!

It's good your not a fortune teller. lol. ESPN is saying that a few coaches on Texas are in Jeopardy of loosing there job. The Texas fans are already calling for Mac's job. What a difference a couple of hours make!At least Texas set a few records last night:)

>Anything with horns in Utah is
>almost instantly taken out of
>the herd.

I don't even get in to these Ball Games much!

But that made me Spew My Dew!:D:D:D

Founder just Banned My Signature!
Hang in there!
I'm working on another one!:D

RISE AND SHOUT
THE COUGARS POOPED OUT
A STEER AFTER THEY ATE IT

Yelum

Theres logic, and theres women. They don't go together.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom