RIP MY OLD FRIEND!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Found out this Mornin a Good Friend Passed away Yesterday!

Last of a Dying Breed!

Long Time Rancher!

As Tough of a Guy as I've ever known!

Worked Hard till his last day!

Gonna miss not having this Guy around!

RIP!

My Old Friend!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Sorry to hear that, BESS. Life's tough sometimes....

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Great song choice Bess! So True!

I well know the type of man you speak of. Growing up on a Ranch as i did, brings me lots of great memories of Men rightly called a "man's Man", the kind of which i doubt many get born or have a chance to become these days.

My Condolences!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. Sometimes those kind of men not only teach us how to live but also how to die. With dignity and pride all the way to the end. Been through several deaths of friends and family in the last two years and even though you know its coming and inevitable it still gets ya in the gut. My condolences to you Elkassasin. From what I know of you, he must of been a hell of a man for you to have such a high opinion of him. fatrooster

Sorry for your loss Bess - there is a lot of that going around. Anyone I might know?

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom