ringtone divorce

S

stinkystomper

well i just got threatened with a divorce. im always figuring out ways to disturb people and i think i may finally have went over the top. i decided to download a ringtone for my iphone that is just a bunch of realistic farting noises. it actually sounds like someone having serious diahreah. well terra wanted to go out on an alone date tonight so obviously we went to the movies. well i forgot to silence my phone and in the quietest part of the entire movie someone called me. my phone was burried so deep in my pockets it took 30 solid seconds to pull it out. by that time i was even embarrased myself and terra was mortified and yelling at me. im sure half the people in the theater thought i had a swamp in my seat before the crap subsided. so think twice guys before you choose your ring tones and do so carefully. which reminds me, i need to change mine now!

Now im wondering if there are any other comical ringtones out there you guys have heard of that would be a good substitute for me?

LAST EDITED ON Oct-09-11 AT 03:03PM (MST)[p]Was so annoyed I posted under the wrong thread.

[Font][Font color = "green"]Here's my
signature. It's green so no one will think I am
actually saying something related to this post.
[font/]

So should I call Terra for date or what. You know I will Be in Gallup on the 20th of Oct so can you watch the kids.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

little Terra slapping the crap out of big old stinky in public,now that woulda been worth the price of admission right there.
you ever quit fondling your phone?

[font color = red size = red size = 10 face ="face"]TAKE NOTE:MY SIGNATURE WON'T PLEASE EVERYBODY SO DON'T EVEN READ BELOW IF YOU'RE EASILY OFFENDED BY EVERYDAY BS ON MM[/font]

Just leave it, it will prepare you for old age and the "walking farts". Hostile women just invigorate me. The only attention I get from women anymore is when they're pissed off at me. Feels good to be noticed. You'll learn how it works in a few more years.

DC

Your supposed to look at Terra when it started ringing and say "My God honey, we're in a movie, have some respect!!"
Then slide down two seats and continue eating popcorn with a disgusted look on your face.

I guess the date isn't going to happen, Should of knew Stinky wouldn't babysit the kids.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom