Ridiculous

Not to mention all the safety, zoning, and building code violations. An inspector would get writers cramp issuing citations on that project.:)

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

>Not to mention all the safety,
>zoning, and building code violations.
>An inspector would get writers
>cramp issuing citations on that
>project.:)
>
>Eel
>
>It's written in the good Book
>that we'll never be asked
>to take more than we
>can. Sounds like a good
>plan, so bring it on!
>
>
>
Maybe. But, if one of those kids is a minority....

Time to call in "The Cliven Bundy Brigade" and put a stop to this nonsense. Oh....... wait, this a State issue. Can't use the anti-Feds. troops for this one. Sorry. They're screwed.

DC

I'd like to see them make me remove it if it were on my Property!

We could get ahold of 440 & let him tell us:Since Our Government said take it down you must do so!

WAFJ!

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

I'm sure the unions are there picketing by now for not being allowed to bid on the project.

Oh the stupidity of ignoramuses in official capacities! Just like harassing kids for setting up a Kool-Aid stand w/o a permit! :-(

LAST EDITED ON Apr-07-15 AT 02:05PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Apr-07-15 AT 02:04?PM (MST)

Ropinfool, that is the pure truth! I have seen homes like that made out of much poorer materials, even some here in the good ol' USA. Po' folks have po' ways.

I made a playhouse out the boxes our old Gateway computer came in, the ones that looked like cows, for my boy when he was a pup. It was his most favorite toy and the best playhouse he ever had. It was small enough that we could bring it in the house when the weather got bad. The neighbor kids would come in to our yard and steal it and I had to go back and retrieve it from time to time. We kept it for nearly 9 months. No one said a single thing about it. Of course, we lived in the 'hood in Midvale and there were a lot bigger problems there than that, but still, there was no sense in it. No sense in this either - but thanks to some Ogden city officials this family and the community is safe from a cool cardboard playhouse.

Look at the smile on this kid's face - why would you want to take that away from him?

4798kaysonboxhouse.jpg

Nice job Ogden.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

That "structure" would have lasted me about 1 day.... back when I was a kid. I LOVED to play with matches and anything that burned was fair game.
The stories go on (about my youth) but I'll leave it at that.
Damn, I've had a good life!
Zeke

>That "structure" would have lasted me
>about 1 day.... back when
>I was a kid. I
>LOVED to play with matches
>and anything that burned was
>fair game.
>The stories go on (about my
>youth) but I'll leave it
>at that.
>Damn, I've had a good life!
>
>Zeke

Hey Zeke!

They're still looking for the Arsonist in your Neck of the Woods!:D

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

>That "structure" would have lasted me
>about 1 day.... back when
>I was a kid. I
>LOVED to play with matches
>and anything that burned was
>fair game.
>The stories go on (about my
>youth) but I'll leave it
>at that.
>Damn, I've had a good life!
>
>Zeke

And another piece if the puzzle falls into place.:D

Hey you two guys, Knock it off. I counted you guys among my friends..... but not now! LMAO

I grew out of it when I was about 10. My dad's belt told me that my misuse of matches wasn't fun any more. I took the "hint".

Yes, I burned a few fields and part of our garage on more than one occasion before dad finally helped me see the light. He'd finally had enough and some kids need more than a stern talk!!!!!!

I'm better now. Haha

Zeke

Two words Mr DeerMadness: Big Brother!
The family wasn't hurting a soul and the dang thing would have been a melted, soggy mess after this storm anyway. They knew it was very temporary but some under-worked official had plenty of time on his hands so he got involved.
We're being regulated to death.
Zeke

I hope at the end of the 13th day they move to the next door neighbors yard then after their warning happens, they move another door down until those code writers get writer cramps.
Great looking Castle/Fort.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom