Richochets...they do matter.

feddoc

Long Time Member
In a nutshell...hehe...."bullet had hit the bad guy in the thigh, ricocheted off the thigh bone and went through both of his testicles!"

2. JMU student/CHP holder attacked by two robbers, shoots one and the other surrenders

A JMU student shot one of two men attempting to rob him, ending the robbery and putting one criminal in the hospital and the other in jail. It's a small world: Jaime Radtke, who is a neighbor running for the U.S. Senate, told me she knows the student and his family. Apparently the JMU student used a Ruger LCP in .380 ACP to shoot the gun-brandishing criminal. The shot hit the criminal in the leg and the guy folded like a deck of cards. The student was actually surprised that a leg shot from a .380 had so totally incapacitated the bad guy. What he found out later was that the bullet had hit the bad guy in the thigh, ricocheted off the thigh bone and went through both of his testicles! As all of the now wincing male readers of this alert will testify: it was lights out, game over at that point.

The police told the JMU student that both of his assailants were bad news and that it was good that he was armed.

Jaime told me that apparently both bad guys had been on the JMU campus earlier that day (so much for that gun-free zone thing). If the student had been on campus when this dangerous situation had arose, he either might have been murdered if unarmed, or expelled for having the audacity to defend himself.

University gun bans cannot be allowed to stand.

From WHSV.com: http://#####/3j7mg22

Harrisonburg Police Make Arrest in Weekend Shooting Incident

Police have arrested a male involved with a shooting in Harrisonburg over the weekend.

The Harrisonburg Police Department arrested O'Rondae Jones, 19, of Manassas, Va. Jones has been charged with two counts of brandishing a firearm.

Police report that around 12:30 a.m. Saturday, Jones brandished a gun toward a male victim in the 1400 block of Devon Lane. He was accompanied by George Escobar, 19, of Falls Church,

The victim shot Jones in the upper leg. Jones was taken to Rockingham Memorial Hospital and later transferred to the University of Virginia Medical Center. He has since been released.

Police say the investigation reveals the shooting was made in self-defense and the victim will not face charges.

Jones is currently being held at the Albemarle-Charlottesville Regional Jail.

Escobar was charged with two counts of giving false identification to law enforcement, unlawful use or injury to telephone lines and obstructing justice. He also had outstanding warrants from Falls Church.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

First name of the thief, O'Rondae. Is it ok if I profile? I mean a name like that has to be a white guy from Utah right?

Haha Bean--I was thinking they out to arrest the mother for naming him that. No wonder the kid has problems...

That aint too bad..I had a service call this summer for a gal in Georgia, her name was spelled La_a, pronounced LaDasha..

LAST EDITED ON Oct-13-11 AT 06:01PM (MST)[p]Those name are ok I once met a girl named $hithead pronounced (shi-th-e-ed). I asked how to pronounce it and mom got mad and told me it's pronounced just how it's spelled.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom