Rhoades mines

D

Drymountain

Hay has any of you guys seen any of them Rhoades or spanish mines in the uintahs while out hunting. They are there. I wonder how many of you have walked over one of them. The indians showed Caleb Rhoades some of them and that is how the mormans got all their gold for the temple and the morman coins. How about you bessy, you have walked them mountains, what have you found.

WELL Larry!!!

I HAVE FOUND MANY THINGS IN MY DAY!!!

SO FAR!!!

NO GOLD THOUGH!!!

I KNOW I SHOULDN'T SAY IT BUT I KNOW FOR A FACT YOU ARE IN POSSESSION OF A SACRED GOLD BAR!!!

I SURE WISH YOU'D TELL ME WHERE THEM GOLD BARS ARE???

I WANT ONE REAL BAD!!!

JUST ONE!!!

I'VE SEEN A LOT OF MINES!!!

FOUND WHERE THEY SCRATCHED & DUG!!!

FIND NEW STUFF JUST ABOUT EVERY YEAR!!!

BUT I STILL AIN'T FOUND WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR!!!

YOU GATHER IT ALL UP OR WHAT???

I MIGHT OF WALKED OVER SOME BUT NEVER TRIPPED & FELL ON IT!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

I am sure you have herd the saying, crazy white man look for gold up high, but gold down low. (Just remember down low on the rez.) Just a little north west of your place. In the seven sacred canyons.

I'M PRETTY SURE THATS BEEN ONE OF MY PROBLEMS!!!

THIS CRAZY WHITE MAN HUNT HIGH!!!

BUT BIG BUCKS DOWN LOW!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Now bessy I know you and your dad have killed some real good bucks. Just not latley. You can blame that on the DWR and their good managment plan.

WELL Larry!!!

ITS GETTIN TOUGH!!!

REAL TOUGH!!!

AT THIS POINT I'M WONDERING WHICH WILL COME FIRST???

A 30" BUCK???

OR A GOLD BAR???

I THINK THERE MIGHT BE MORE GOLD BARS???

BUT I DON'T THINK I'M GONNA FIND EITHER ONE!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

I think you are right. The gold bars are as easy to find as a monster muley. At least in the uintahs.

HEY Brow!!!

HE'S GOT A FRICKEN GOLD BAR!!!

I AIN'T BULLSHIPPIN YOU EITHER!!!

YOU'LL BE MORE INTERESTED IN HIS TROPHY ROOM THOUGH!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Drymountain has a gold bar? cough,cough,bull,cough,chit

---------------------------------------
"I needed a cheesy signature saying like everyone else"

I've got a spanish helmet. You can call me Rico. ;-)

Im in Vernal but i stay out in tabiona for most of my summer

-Cody AKA BigBuck92

You don't know where I'm from moron.
If you utes had any gold it would be sold and drank. I have spent enought time in the basin to know that. Don't pretend like your the great keeper of Carre-shinob.
What once was no longer is.

Basinyotehunter was that you and Luke that timbered on our place.
isayNonuts, There is no such thing as Carre-shinob. The white man made that up. And yes some of the gold is still there.

>
>isayNonuts, There is no such thing
>as Carre-shinob. The white man
>made that up. And yes
>some of the gold is
>still there.

There is no such thing but some of it is still there?

I rest my case.

>Basinyotehunter was that you and Luke
>that timbered on our place.

Huh?

-Cody AKA BigBuck92

isayNonuts, I said Carre-Shinob doesnt exist. That doesnt mean the spanish and Rhoades mines arent there. They are.

I've seen a couple old spanish gold smelters around, but thats about it, nothing that alot of other people dont know about.

Jake H. MM Member since 1999.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom