Rhino?UTV tire

338RUM

I have been looking for a new tire for my Rhino. I simply can't beat what I read and see about the Maxxis Bighorn. I have thinking about the Duro Power Grip simply because they are more square, but I don't think they will have near the wear that the Maxxis has. Any suggestions.

GET THE ITP MUD LITE XTR RADIALS!!!

THESE ARE BAD BOYS!!!

DEEP LUGS!!!

RADIALS!!!

THERE IS NO REASON TO PUT CHAINS ON THESE TIRES!!!

WHEN YOU CAN'T GO ANY FURTHER WITH THESE TIRES YOU ARE DONE!!!

I DON'T EVEN LIKE ATV'S!!!

BUT THESE ARE ONE OF THE BEST OUT THERE & YOU CAN GO SLIGHTLY TALLER TO GIVE YOU MORE CLEARANCE!!!

I'M NOT KNOCKING THE MAXXIS BIGHORNS!!!

I RUN THEM ON MY HUNTING RIG!!!

AND AS YOU ALL KNOW THEY NETTED ME MY FIRST SHED THIS YEAR,GOTTA BE GOOD TIRES!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

I just bought set of Kenda Exectioners for my Sportsman. Meanest looking tire I have ever seen. Also 6-ply, and they protect your rims very well. Reaonably priced as well.

+1 for any kind of Kenda 6-ply. I burned up a set of Maxxis Razors pretty quick on my race quad, so I went to the Kenda Knarly XC's and I am glad I did. Deeper lugs, better grip and longer lasting.

Bessy I am impressed with your atv tire knowledge. I have to agree with you 100%. Went to by some ITP XTR and got to good of a deal on the Bighorns. I got four 27's for under 400 bones. I love them on my X2.

My riding buddy put ITP's on his Rhino. They have held up real well and our rocky hills are hard on tires.

I put Mudbugs on my Can Am and really like 'em.

Take a kid hunting. You will enjoy it more than they do!

HEY peakfreak!!!

YOU MIGHT SAY I'VE TESTED A FEW OF THEM TIRES!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom