REWARD- INFO NEEDED!!!

B

bobcatbess

I'M OFFERING A REWARD FOR INFO LEADING TO THE ARREST OF THE JACK-ASSES INVOLVED IN VANDALIZING MY SONS BOSS'S TOOL TRAILER AND STEALING MANY THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF CONSTRUCTION TOOLS IN ROOSEVELT,UTAH!!!

THIS HAPPENED SOMETIME FRIDAY NIGHT THE 25TH OR EARLY HOURS SATURDAY THE 26TH!!!

THESE ARE MISC. GENERAL CONTRACTOR TYPE TOOLS!!!

PLEASE KEEP YOUR EYES & EARS OPEN & IF ANYBODY COMES UP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE LET ME KNOW HERE OR YOU CAM PM ME HERE AT MM!!!

THIS WORLD IS GETTING WAY TOO WICKED FOR THE OLE cat!!!

I HOPE THE LAW GETS AHOLD OF THE THIEVES BEFORE I DO!!!

THANKS A BUNCH!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

You never said what the reward is. Just wondering???? Don't want to bounty hunt Roosevelt unless it's worth it.

Breathe through your nose Bess .... just kidding!

RUS

Did the Boss have insurance? If they broke into the trailer, then it should be covered. There are loosers all over the place these days, like foreman said above, dopers no doubt. Them tools mean SOMEONE WANTS TO WORK.

Brian

I don't know what it is about getting stuff stolen but it seems to put thoughts of Western vigilante justice into my head!!

Although sometimes I wish somebody would take my whole trailer, its getting kinda ratty and I sure would like all new tools :) Of course then the Insurance company would have all the more reason to violate me even more :( :(

I know the feeling had a miter saw stolen from my job site a few months back....

Should be easy to locate....there can't be very many "contractors tools" in Utah........hope they show up.

>my jobsite got hit thursday night
>total bullcrap luckly i have
>insurance but i still have
>to pay my deductibal

You part of Desert Point builders? I used to see your guys stuff all the time out in Herriman when I was working for Oasis.

Bess I am a long way from Roosevelt but will keep my eye out are there any tags on the tools? I work for a general here in slc. shoot me a pm if there is anyway to identify them. I hit the pawn shops quit a bit
Good Luck and Great Memories

NO TAGS THAT I KNOW OF!!!

MY SONS BOSS DOES HAVE THE SERIAL NUMBERS ON MOST OF THE MORE EXPENSIVE TOOLS!!!

I THINK THEY'VE BEEN TURNED IN TO AUTHORITIES & I THINK MOST PAWN SHOPS ARE TIED IN TO THE SYSTEM!!!

ONLY PROBLEM IS!!!

I THINK WHOEVER DONE IT IS WISE ENOUGH NOT TO PAWN THEM,HOPEFULLY I'M WRONG!!!

AND AS FOR YOU NVBighorn!!!

YOU CAN STIR $HIT WITH ME ALL DAY LONG BUT LEAVE MY SON OUT OF IT!!!

I WOULDN'T NEED A REWARD MYSELF IF I WAS ABLE TO HELP SOMEBODY OUT,THATS JUST ME THOUGH, BUT I'M WILLING TO GIVE ONE!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Larry Cornpeach!!!

I DON'T KNOW WHO IT WAS???

YOU GET HIT???

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

What I mean is, who is your boys boss. Up here on the golf course Kevin Richins got his trailer broken into friday night and he lost all his stuff. The same tracks that got his stuff walked around my trailer a block away but they didnt break in. Smething scared them off. I have put up a IR trail camera by my trailer at nigt. Lets see what happens. Hopfully I wont loose a camera too.

HEY Larry!!!

THATS MY BOYS BOSS!!!

I HOPE YOU GET SOME PICTURES!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Did I say something about your son?
Easy Bess. I hope you catch the scum that stole the stuff yourself and do a little basin justice on the guy. It's hard enough to stay in business these days without some jerk stealing your tools.

I was just joking along the same lines as RUS when he said
"You never said what the reward is. Just wondering???? Don't want to bounty hunt Roosevelt unless it's worth it.
Breathe through your nose Bess .... just kidding!

RUS"

You just never said what the reward was.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom