reward for dog killer

S

Smiley

REWARD FOR INFORMATION ABOUT KILLED DOG IN IDAHO-
Alright, I know money talks so I'll go all in. $2000 for information leading to the ARREST AND CONVICTION of the person responsible. Someone shot this dog, it was intentional, it wasn't an accident, someone knows who did it and I want them held accountable. The dog was valuable to me and my family. If money will motivate someone, I'll play the game. $2000, I'll write the check.
I had a hound shot and killed this morning by an archery hunter while I was legally hunting. He was shot from behind in the guts and left dead. It was in the West Camas Creek area off of the end of road 481 to the north west. I am offering a cash reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person responsible. Here are the details:
Date: 9/22/2013
Time: 9:00AM to 10:00AM
Location: Clark County Idaho, Forest Road 481, West Camas Creek
He was shot by a three blade broadhead.
The dog was a black and brindle plott hound.
Reward: $2000 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person who shot him.
Please call (208)313-8699 or the Clark County Idaho Sheriff's Office with any information.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-27-13 AT 10:50AM (MST)[p]2 other parties have offered a 1500$ and 1000$ reward respectively for a total of 4500$

LAST EDITED ON Sep-27-13 AT 12:33PM (MST)[p]First off, I am truly sorry to hear about your dog. That type of thing has been my greatest worry while leaving my behind in camp. I hope whoever did that will be punished severely. I would take a number and get in line to help being justice to the criminal(s).

Have you tried to get your story out via television and newspaper press? That might get you the exposure you need to get results.

This was not my dog but he was interviewed on local news 8 on the 25th in eastern Idaho

What kind of sick ##### would shoot a dog just for the hell of it. I would like to bring some justice to this punk and it won't be thru no court room. Shoot this ##### with an arrow and leave him for dead out there in island park and see how long he lasts until a bear gets him.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom