Returning Vortex Stuff

Ticks N Tines

Very Active Member
I got my Vortex stuff a few months ago and I'm starting to notice a few defects that I would like to have fixed. I saved the original boxes and got them out and ready, but my wife tossed them in the trash on garbage day. So now they are gone, and I was wondering if you need to have the original box to ship them back.
Also, does anybody have the Vortex Vultures? I love mine, but the rubber bands that keep the objective lense caps on are really lose. When I pull the binos out of my caddy, they slide off every time. Does anybody else have this problem?

On a good note, the Nomad is awesome!!! very light and packable, and it has already seen some nice bucks, bulls, and billys.

Just go to their website and fill out the repair form then send them in. My 2 year old had his way with my nomad and when I called Vortex they just said get it there and they would fix it on their dime and ship it back, no questions asked. Can't beat that.

(btw, he broke the ring that holds the spotter on the mount, scope itself was fine)

-----------------------------------------------
http://andymansavage.blogspot.com/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom