Returning a doe/fawn goat tag

Wiszard

Long Time Member
This sounds petty, I know....but I put in for this tag so we'd have extra meat for the freezer. Turns out we got drawn for a Nevada hunt I didn't expect to get drawn for (2 extra deer for the freezer). I no longer have the need for the goat meat. Can I return this tag for a refund? Thanks.

M'Balz Es Hari

NO! You just about have to produce a death certificate for them to even think about giving a refund once a license has been drawn. I guess you should be greatful it was a reduced price tag that won't set you back much. Have a good hunt on the other trip!

I kind of figured that.....wishful thinking I guess. :) I think I'll simply have her made into sausage when I get back home then. It will go to good use that's for sure. Thanks for the info, TOPGUN.

\M'Balz Es Hari

Hey Bryon- Yes, we are still heading out that way. We'd still like to get a couple of those WT tags and I think they go on sale the 10th of July. I won't be getting one but my son and my Dad would still like to do that. My son and I drew unexpected Nevada deer tags so we're gonna have our share of meat so I won't need to harvest one. We drew the Region D deer tags and the 48 goat tags we wanted so the draw was kind to us. We'll be out there the 13th or 14th of Oct. I'll pm you as we get closer to July 10th. Thanks!

M'Balz Es Hari

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom