retirement rehersal

D

driftersifter

I understand retirement rehersal isn't as important as the honeymoon rehersal. Being as that may I still need some help with how to conduct the month of September. I retire a year from June. I will be fishing Smallmouth Bass in that month and heading for Canada in July. I will probably pop a few Prarie dogs and fish Trout in the Madison river and the country there aboutin August. I hunted Mule Deer in whyoming this past year and enjoyed myself a lot. I think about this month a lot as its in my opinion the best month to be in the rocky mountains. I have to harvset Soybeans and Corn from my farm from Oct 15 or so till November 15th or so. The last part of November is reserved for hunting mulies and Elk in Montana with one of my best friends. What to do with December and January. New Mexico or Arizona. I do not want to go to Mexico as things currently stand in thier country. February and part of March is reserved for fishing Florida or working Walleyes up the Mississippi river valley, as the spawn works its way North. I have about 1000 a month at my disposal. I will tow a toy hauler with a couple wheelers. I have a inflatable pontoon for fishing the rivers and small lakes.
You folks have any other equipment suggestions or side trip ideas I sure would be appreciative.

Mike

aka driftersifter

Do you need a sidekick, trailer hitcher-upper, truck washer, fuel dispenser, bait applicator... boy Friday? I would work cheap.

Your credentials need a little update can you cool down a beer and serve it properly. A guide to the local sight seeing could be a valuable asset as well.
A side kick is always welcome even if you lack skills but have a great sense of humor and the ablilty to keep a secret if things go poorly.
Mike

Well I happen to have a lot of experience with cold beer.
I think I'm funny. And believe you me, there is no one out there who can keep a secret better than me. Heaven knows I'm sitting on a few myself.

aaaaaaaaaaaall right I have always had the reputation of being easy. You are now ONBOARD, Where do you live and can you run a trolling motor? The knowlege of several hot tanning beaches would just be plain hospitable of you. And I must agree from reading your posts you are amusing maybe bordering on funny.
Mike

Yep....I heard NVBighorn is a master baiter :)

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

gawd....................
i just puked................
alot........................
in my mouth................

soon the love in his heart will be the rage in his fist

Jesus is coming and boy is he pissed

4b4654d74c2d46ca.jpg

>You need about 6' of garden
>hose.

we call that a "pumpkin center credit card", and yes, you'll need it with that budget.

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom