Retired

Long Time Member
Rumor has it that one of our regulars is about to join the ranks of the retired. At first, I brushed it off as bad rumor but then I received this picture which clearly shows Kilo, RELH, and Overton. Unless the forth guy is Smittplick, there very well may be some truth to this rumor. Overton will claim he is not retired and very well employed but truth of the matter is he wanders to the park and drools for eight hours each day.

3805oldfarts.jpg

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Overton is still "working" as I seen his Ford pu at his office when I drove by on the way to see the new movie "The Avengers".

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

And I'm not that old you bastard!! Judast, everyone of those guys sh!ts his pants. Just like Chubby!

1911 must of failed the test on being observant. Must be why he chases taillights instead of the bad boys.

RELH

Cuz, I just evened the score with 1911, go ahead and put down the jug of kerosene, not needed today.

I haven't sh!t my pants in awhile! Even figured out how to keep the tan stains out of my britches.........removable showerhead!

Damn you Smitty, I laughted so hard I nearly fell out of my chair. That ain't good for a old fart like me.

RELH

Maybe you should get Aflac? You're only laughing cause you know what I'm talking bout!!

>Maybe you should get Aflac? You're
>only laughing cause you know
>what I'm talking bout!!

When Chubby gets the walkin' farts it sounds like the Aflac duck.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Sounds like Rans needs a suture to tighten it up after all that wear and tear from being the camp b!tch in the civil war huh?

Nope, we just got done with the communial shower and baby oil massages. Time to hit some MM before hittin it goodnight!

We all better go night-night before we screw up and founder bans us for good. We will tell founder that 1911 started the B.S. and should square any complaints with him.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom