Very Active Member
My last day will be 8/29.

27 + years.

Seen alot of violence
in this little job.

Participated in alot to
stop said violence.

Larry,
Congrats on pulling the pin as we call it. Now the wife will have you doing lots of "honey do's" to keep you in check...LOL

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Congrats Larry! Thanks for doing what you did and keeping a watch on that wall! Not many think to thank the corrections officers - but thank you sir! If you are in the Killeen/Copperas Cove/Harker Heights in the near future PM me - I will take you to lunch!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

I aint buy'n no more of your Bullshit.

Go ##### with someone else.
lrv

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Just in case anyone wondered what the drunken version was behind closed doors. That was a cut and paste pm he sent me afew years when I was trying to be nice to him.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jun-28-14 AT 00:41AM (MST)[p]>Congrats Larry! Thanks for doing what
>you did and keeping a
>watch on that wall! Not
>many think to thank the
>corrections officers - but thank
>you sir! If you are
>in the Killeen/Copperas Cove/Harker Heights
>in the near future PM
>me - I will take
>you to lunch!
>
>HOOK 'EM!
>_______________________________________
>
>Since I am frequently asked about
>my religion on this site
>and others, I have created
>a profile that explains my
>beliefs. If you are interested
>in finding out more about
>my faith, please visit the
>link below:
>
>http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Keep him away from the whiskey sours at lunch or Mr hyde will show up.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>Just in case anyone wondered what
>the drunken version was behind
>closed doors. That was
>a cut and paste
>pm he sent me afew
>years when I was trying
>to be nice to him.
>
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Thought I was the only one that got them kinda PM's?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Nice
Hope you get to spend a lot of it in the woods now and not at home depot picking out paints.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

CONGRATS LARO.......RETIREMENT IS A GREAT CONCEPT, AND YOU STILLED GET PAID !!!! I MAKE MORE $$$$ NOW THAN WHEN I WAS WORKING. TAKE ER EASY....................YD.

>Thanks guys.
>
>I love you too 1911.
>
>And you can still go @#$%
>yourself.
>
>No whiskey involved with that.

Saturday.....it's afternoon.... I ain't buyin' it. ;)

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

You're an IDIOT 1911.

Have to much time on your hands.

To bad Little Red cant be with a real
man.

I'm out on this one.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-28-14 AT 09:05PM (MST)[p]Founder believes in hiring those with low IQ's because they are good for a laugh. True story!

And congrats Larry!

2311idiot.jpg

Congrates Larry!

I did it 5yrs ago today and no regrets after 16yrs of dealing w/A-ho....the pube-lick/b-orocrats.
I just make sure the critters are happy nearby now,at least most of the year...

"Founder believes in hiring those with low IQ's because they are good for a laugh. True story!"

That must be why Founder has never asked me? Too smart?

Eel

>You're an IDIOT 1911.
>
>Have to much time on your
>hands.
>
>To bad Little Red cant be
>with a real
>man.
>
>I'm out on this one.

Sorry Larry I have a REAl man, genus an little cranky but he is MINE !!!

>>You're an IDIOT 1911.
>>
>>Have to much time on your
>>hands.
>>
>>To bad Little Red cant be
>>with a real
>>man.
>>
>>I'm out on this one.
>
>
>
>Sorry Larry I have a REAl
>man, genus an little cranky
>but he is MINE !!!
>

Can't Imagine Him being a little CRANKY!

Especially with all the JOKERS He has do Deal with on a Daily Basis!

People need to Realize!

They get these Cops in to a Pissy Mood and then I have to Deal with them cuzz they think I was Breakin the Sound Barrier & they just don't wanna offer any Warnings!:D:D:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Overton.....that is uncalled for! Now I am not buying you breakfast anymore.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

You folks are ticking me off. A Man works a full career to retirement and then some old dirt has to get brought up. You could have picked a better time to bring it up. Give it up.

YEP.....I AGREE,.......GIVE LARO A BREAK.........HE EARNED IT!!! CONGRATS LARO, YOUR GOING TO LOVE YOUR NEW SCHEDULE..............YD.

I love to poke at people as much or more than anybody. And I carry a grudge and have a long memory. But really, we all need some time outdoors. 30 posts on a thread about a guy retiring and by post 18 we've pissed him off and he left. We are a goofy bunch of bastards, thats for sure.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

>I love to poke at people
>as much or more than
>anybody. And I carry a
>grudge and have a long
>memory. But really, we all
>need some time outdoors. 30
>posts on a thread about
>a guy retiring and by
>post 18 we've pissed him
>off and he left. We
>are a goofy bunch of
>bastards, thats for sure.
>
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I
>just stir it.[/font]

Careful with the F'N Use of 'We'!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-29-14 AT 07:40PM (MST)[p]Bess, I was referring to the collective of us MM campfire regulars (lackeys). Not me or you specifically.

And Bess, you may well be the goofiest bastard of all!!!!!

>And Bess, you may well be
>the goofiest bastard of all!!!!!
>
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I
>just stir it.[/font]

There's one Goofier than Me!

And He lives in Fallon AKA BFE!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom