Results...any day now

DESKPOP

Very Active Member
If they follow last year should see them in the next couple days, good luck to those hoping to chase some animals in Wyoming.

Good luck to you as well. I am pretty sure I will draw my antelope tag (first time) and I'm really hoping I can pull the deer tag for a nice combo hunt.

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free... it expects what never has and never will be." -Thomas Jefferson

Thanks and best of luck to you. Hopefully being chasing a antelope in Wyoming. I keep checking every couple days.

They drew on June 19th 2012 which was a TUESDAY so maybe tomorrow but then it might be WEDNESDAY........I will have a Antelope tag for sure UNLESS the ODDS sheets were WRONG!

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Ya sometimes there are big point swings in some units, hard to predict where from year to year.

According to the state auditor website, refund check were printed on the 15th so the draw took place before then... You can look up whether you got a refund check or not... I didn't ;)

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom