restricted number

justr_86

Long Time Member
Anybody know if there's a way to find out the number being restricted? I thought I graduated high school 9 years ago, guess not...

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

So?

You've restricted the Caller/Number?

They've called so many times you're wondering who it tis?

Or?

Are you trying to restrict a Number?

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

They are calling at all times of the day and night. Sometimes they say something, sometimes they don't. If I ignore it they keep calling...

Short version. I dated a girl for a little bit, decided it wasn't going to work. We are stroll friends and still hang out from time to time. This douche is calling saying I'm an a hole for what I did to her and I better watch my back. I've said stuff to try to get him mad enough he will slip up but no luck yet. Things like the only back I'll be watching is your mom's. When he's breathing into the phone, your mom is a heavy breather too. He gets mad, but still won't show up or tell me who he is... so I'm trying to figure out who, so I can get out stopped. Either the old fashioned way, or have an officer go talk to him. My phone company won't tell me anything...

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

NVB you have to have the number for that to work... I know how to blacklist, already have people on it...

Girls are psycho...

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Oct-15-13 AT 02:41PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Oct-15-13 AT 02:19?PM (MST)

Call your provider and ask them I had an issue like this an I think you hit *57 to report the number and times it called ....can't remember if that's it but they can tell you ...good luck!!!

>NVB you have to have the
>number for that to work...
>I know how to blacklist,
>already have people on it...
>
>
>Girls are psycho...
>

Sorry justr, my bad. I didn't read carefully...

hey wait... is that why you never answer when I call?

You did earn a spot on my blacklist.. but if you'll tell me you're sorry and replace what you took then I'll take you back off...

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

WHO IS YOUR PROVIDER WE HAVE AT T AND I SWEAR THEY SAID *57 IS WHAT YOU HIT IF YOURE BEING HARASSED ....EITHER WAY GOOD LUCK

Had the same kinda BS happening with a JOKER trying to stir shhiitt up with one of my Daughters!

That ##### won't be calling for a while!

So justr?

He Blowed you any Kisses or what?:D

Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

Lol, no kisses. He knows if he does he will get punched... pretty gutsy kid to mess with one of your kids... he still alive?

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Why don't you just ask me to quit calling. I thought you liked it!
JK Bro.

Good luck with your problem. Someone has to be a hard-up d!ck to act like that.
Zeke

(PS: I know this guy who is good out to 750 yards...every time!)

If your a Verizon user, just go online to your account. There is a place on there you click on to block certain numbers.
Another thing you can do if you'd like to learn the origin, just google the number and see what comes up.
Hope that helps!!
I just had to put a block on a police officer that has been harassing my wife and exploiting my daughter on Facebook trying to get my wife to respond......I also filed a complaint with his captain, that'll sting.

I could blacklist it if I knew the number. It just says restricted number... he hasn't called for a few days now. Maybe he got a life?

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Must be an MM'er?:D

Hasn't called since You posted this huh?

Lol, I've made it crystal clear that he's going to get hurt when I figure out who it is, you know how fast word spreads in a small town...

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

That Ain't No Sshhitt!

Sometimes it can work to your advantage though!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom