RESTORED CLASSIC

eldorado

Long Time Member
1932 Ford Roadster. What a gem.

96551932fordroadster.jpg

Its nice and all , but where you going to put the gutted out deer . J/K . Wish I had a fun little cruiser like that .

LAST EDITED ON Mar-04-11 AT 09:43AM (MST)[p]Here is a real car!! 1968 Coronet

955368-dodge-2.jpg

My dad and I have one but this is not it. I dont know why I dont have any pics of it.

Ours has a green vinyl top, green interior and cream body. One owner car.

We put a 440 mag with a 6 pak set-up on it. Our last project is to paint the body F-5 green. Its a helluva car. 70 mph down the road and you romp it will break the tires loose! I drove it my senior year of school. All the ghetto kids with their "chink muff" dropped Hondas would never race me:)

Sure wish I could find another 1973 Pontiac Grand Prix like this one I ordered in Dec. 0f 1972.
34973gplang.jpg

But I still have this Classic for the SUMMER TIME BLUES...a 1934 Ford 5w Coupe...all Henry Steel.
1343p1000501.jpg

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

LAST EDITED ON Mar-04-11 AT 11:03AM (MST)[p]My brother had a 1967 Tri-power GTO. Sold it just before he went to Vietnam.

Not a car, and not pretty but still a classic. 1955 Dodge Powerwagon. 5.83 gears, top speed was about 48 mph. Used to drive it to work when I was on active duty. Didn't quite fit in with the other cars in the lot..Porches, Corvettes, Mercedes, a Lotus, Acuras; and then there was this.

55PW.jpg

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

>LAST EDITED ON Mar-04-11
>AT 09:43?AM (MST)

>
>Here is a real car!! 1968
>Coronet
>
>
955368-dodge-2.jpg

>
>My dad and I have one
>but this is not it.
>I dont know why I
>dont have any pics of
>it.
>
>Ours has a green vinyl top,
>green interior and cream body.
>One owner car.
>
>We put a 440 mag with
>a 6 pak set-up on
>it. Our last project is
>to paint the body F-5
>green. Its a helluva car.
>70 mph down the road
>and you romp it will
>break the tires loose! I
>drove it my senior year
>of school. All the ghetto
>kids with their "chink muff"
>dropped Hondas would never race
>me:)

Nice car.. Back in my drag racing days '69 &'70 I raced a '69 Coronet with a 440. I love the old Mopars.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-04-11 AT 08:19PM (MST)[p]Kilo, My huntin buddy has a 33 ford I will post Monday, It's a street rod he drag races. It is beautifull and fast!!!!!

My favorite classic/muscle car always has been and always will be the 69 camaro! 72 chevelle is next in line.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

I thought the same thing. Maybe we are the messed up ones? Ron

>And here I thought we were
>gonna see pictures of Jone
>Rivers in a bikini.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-07-11 AT 06:09AM (MST)[p]Here it is Kilo. His is a 33. He won the race but lost the motor$$$$$$

9703truck.jpg

'33 Ford PU body...very nice. What engine and what does he turn in the 1/4 mile? Too bad about the motor.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom