Report: Non-Muslims Deserve to Be Punished

NMPaul

LAST EDITED ON Apr-01-08 AT 02:40PM (MST)[p]Ah... yes the kinder gentler religion!

Here is another report from the religion of peace, that will not wake the Liberals up.

Just hear the same old Horse sh!t about how so many were killed in the crusades or Spanish Inquisitions by Christians.

Hard to believe that people are stupid enough to think that those silly loveable Muslims are just Joking.

A report posted on Islam Watch, a site run by Muslims who oppose intolerant teachings and hatred for unbelievers, exposes a prominent Islamic cleric and lawyer who support extreme punishment for non-Muslims ? including killing and rape.

A question-and-answer session with Imam Abdul Makin in an East London mosque asks why Allah would tell Muslims to kill and rape innocent non-Muslims, including their wives and daughters, according to Islam Watch.

"Because non-Muslims are never innocent, they are guilty of denying Allah and his prophet," the Imam says, according to the report. "If you don't believe me, here is the legal authority, the top Muslim lawyer of Britain."

The lawyer, Anjem Choudary, backs up the Imam's position, saying that all Muslims are innocent.

Click here to watch the interview with Islamic lawyer Anjem Choudary.

"You are innocent if you are a Muslim," Choudary tells the BBC. "Then you are innocent in the eyes of God. If you are not a Muslim, then you are guilty of not believing in God."

Choudary said he would not condemn a Muslim for any action.

"As a Muslim, I must support my Muslim brothers and sisters," Choudary said. "I must have hatred to everything that is not Muslim."

Well, I am most certainly no lawyer, but I have no problem balancing this issue.

"As a Christian, I must support my Christian brothers and sisters and have hatred for everything that is Muslim."

I have had just about enough of these hardcore carpet pilots trying to justify murder and rape of innocents.

Man, even Jehovah's Witnesses simply insist that if you aren't one of them, "your house will fall and you will go to hell"....

Just a reminder to consider what it would like to be any other religion in a Muslim country.

Western Europe may be able to tell us pretty soon.

JW's dont believe in hell. IF your not one of the 144,000 that make it to heaven then you are left here on earth to "till the Ground" just as were doing now. HMMM....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom