Replacing Animal Products

I really don’t see how they can replicate the blood being cooked out of a steak. I’ll wait for the frankenfish crab. (y)

I ain’t skeered, those years of eating mystery meat in a college mess hall are paying off. :)

I really don’t see how they can replicate the blood being cooked out of a steak. I’ll wait for the frankenfish crab. (y)

I ain’t skeered, those years of eating mystery meat in a college mess hall are paying off. :)
I remember mystery meats in High School.

And ignoring the real problem, too damn many people. Malthus is going to be right.
A rather entertaining bunch. I would like to attend a meeting :ROFLMAO:

“Q: What is the Voluntary Human Extinction Movement?

VHEMT (pronounced vehement) is a movement not an organization. It’s a movement advanced by people who care about life on planet Earth. We’re not just a bunch of misanthropes and anti-social, Malthusian misfits, taking morbid delight whenever disaster strikes humans. Nothing could be farther from the truth. Voluntary human extinction is the humanitarian alternative to human disasters.

We don’t carry on about how the human race has shown itself to be a greedy, amoral parasite on the once-healthy face of this planet. That type of negativity offers no solution to the inexorable horrors which human activity is causing.

Rather, The Movement presents an encouraging alternative to the callous exploitation and wholesale destruction of Earth’s ecology.

As VHEMT Volunteers know, the hopeful alternative to the extinction of millions of species of plants and animals is the voluntary extinction of one species: Homo sapiens... us.

Each time another one of us decides to not add another one of us to the burgeoning billions already squatting on this ravaged planet, another ray of hope shines through the gloom.

When every human chooses to stop breeding, Earth’s biosphere will be allowed to return to its former glory, and all remaining creatures will be free to live, die, evolve (if they believe in evolution), and will perhaps pass away, as so many of Nature’s “experiments” have done throughout the eons.

It’s going to take all of us going.”

Good idea. There will be more robins for me to eat.

The world is going mad over this greenhouse emissions mistake.
Must be an old Italian. My father in law who passed a few months ago at 94 years old alway talked about having robins and polenta.

Yes, I knew water would be a problem when it was discussed In a water treatment class 30 years ago. It is proving true. Food, water, oil and a plethora of other supplies. Wars and depletion with droughts, storms are getting worse.
I remeber the old Marvin Gaye song about pollution it seems it was all foretold in many different ways.

Must be an old Italian. My father in law who passed a few months ago at 94 years old alway talked about having robins and polenta.
I'm sorry about your father-in-law. I believe him about the robins. It's a long story but me and a friend got caught in the wilderness one year and spent 4 days without food. We had a .22 rifle and we shot robins to eat. There was snow on the ground, and they were about the only living thing around.

I've eaten Meadowlark.
Not good.
I'm not eating anything grown in a lab.
Esp. if they trying to pass it off as meat.

I think we should have MSM push even harder about population issues. The kind of folks who listen to Rachel Maddow, and Don Lemon are exactly the type we don't want breeding anyway.

As for lab meat, how many Vienna sausages got ate this hunting season?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom