Removing Soap Build Up and Water Marks

Forthewall

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Feb-02-08 AT 00:33AM (MST)[p]You ever notice how difficult it is to remove heavy soap build up and water marks from the shower doors, water control plate, and bathtub faucet. Seems no matter what you use Windex, Vodka, CLR, or Pine-Sol they just are impervious to being cleaned.

I tried using a little wet 400 sand paper and it works great. In no time I had the shower bright and sparkling again at the whopping cost of $1.00 per sheet. The beauty of it is, you only need to cut a 3" x 3" square for an entire shower. So a whole sheet of sand paper should last you the whole year.

Oh, I almost forgot while you're at it spend another $1.00 and get a sheet of wet 800 too. Dip it in a little soapy water to remove that nasty yuck that your dog leaves on the windows.

wow I was just jokeing about the Martha Stewart thing in the last post, Im not to sure now. :)

Jake H. MM Member since 1999.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

+1 Jake

Timberline
479e683e07df5b74.jpg

"Live for somethin' or die for nothin'"

Sandpaper to my paint job? No thanks.

Timberline
479e683e07df5b74.jpg

"Live for somethin' or die for nothin'"

also works great on the plastic headlamp covers found on some vehicles. . .

Jake I thought you were opposed to all the political posts, bush bashing etc. So I thought I would mix it up and post something different. Apparently there is just no pleasing you!

Sincerely,

Your friend Martha :)

FTW, I enjoy reading both sides of the political posts, I was just getting sick of the Hijacking of posts, Keep the bush bashing to a bush bashing post and the clinton bashing to a clinton bashing post, is that so hard to do.:)

In response to these posts, I was trying to figure out whether you were incredibly board, or incredibly high, I dicided that you were probly both. :)

(in stoner dude voice) Hey man, do know the best way to clean your shower man,.....(takeing a hit)...cough cough cough.... Dude you got to use sandpaper man.....:D

Jake H. MM Member since 1999.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom