Reminded me of someone

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
While I was searching for Wisz's mystery remake (like there's a prize or something) I did come across this song/video that made me think of one of our favorite MMers from northern California. I won't mention any names because he's a little touchy about when I "run" my mouth but suffice it to say he always has some great "advice". ;-)

While I was searching for Wisz's mystery remake (like there's a prize or something) I did come across this song/video that made me think of one of our favorite MMers from northern California. I won't mention any names because he's a little touchy about when I "run" my mouth but suffice it to say he always has some great "advice". ;-)

I think sage is gonna re-arrange you Plumbage there NVB!:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

I think sage is gonna re-arrange you Plumbage there NVB!:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Of course it's a country song.

Lol Nv

Here's some "advice" . Run!! Do a ton of cardio. Run some more. It will come in handy if you two ever meet.

Of course it's a country song.

Lol Nv

Here's some "advice" . Run!! Do a ton of cardio. Run some more. It will come in handy if you two ever meet.

All Right, Now you done it! @!@%^#@

Lol. maybe a good thing that i don't get sound on my puter but i got good idea what the song is about. It ain't me but have fun with it guys. :)

Joey

All Right, Now you done it! @!@%^#@

Lol. maybe a good thing that i don't get sound on my puter but i got good idea what the song is about. It ain't me but have fun with it guys. :)

Joey

LOL

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

LOL

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-19-11 AT 11:50PM (MST)[p]I guess the guy that wrote the caption info for the song learned how to spell on Monster Muleys! He must be a member on here. Lol. Is shlingdick a member on the MM roster?

LAST EDITED ON Jul-19-11 AT 11:50PM (MST)[p]I guess the guy that wrote the caption info for the song learned how to spell on Monster Muleys! He must be a member on here. Lol. Is shlingdick a member on the MM roster?

Joey;

Do you want to borrow "old Betsy" and a gallon of kerosene to do some urban renewal up in Nevada?

RELH

Joey;

Do you want to borrow "old Betsy" and a gallon of kerosene to do some urban renewal up in Nevada?

RELH

RELH, hey thanks for the offer but i'll let them boys live,..this time! :)

I just shake my head at some of the stuff that can get stuck onto a guy from a thread long ago that was all BS and joking around in the first place. At least i don't have to deal with stuff like Rugar and Founder's cave! lol

Joey

RELH, hey thanks for the offer but i'll let them boys live,..this time! :)

I just shake my head at some of the stuff that can get stuck onto a guy from a thread long ago that was all BS and joking around in the first place. At least i don't have to deal with stuff like Rugar and Founder's cave! lol

Joey

U>RELH, hey thanks for the offer
>but i'll let them boys
>live,..this time! :)

You'll let them live? Is that what RELH is suggesting? You boys need to lighten up a little. I do have a few acres of foxtail pasture that needs to be burned off if you wanna bring the kerosene but I don't think you should get "old Betsy" too close to the fire. She might melt.

>
>I just shake my head at
>some of the stuff that
>can get stuck onto a
>guy from a thread long
>ago that was all BS
>and joking around in the
>first place.

You did bring it up, albeit a long time ago.

If you can't run with he big dogs stay on the porch.

U>RELH, hey thanks for the offer
>but i'll let them boys
>live,..this time! :)

You'll let them live? Is that what RELH is suggesting? You boys need to lighten up a little. I do have a few acres of foxtail pasture that needs to be burned off if you wanna bring the kerosene but I don't think you should get "old Betsy" too close to the fire. She might melt.

>
>I just shake my head at
>some of the stuff that
>can get stuck onto a
>guy from a thread long
>ago that was all BS
>and joking around in the
>first place.

You did bring it up, albeit a long time ago.

If you can't run with he big dogs stay on the porch.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom