Remember this?

Long Time Member
http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/youtube-dad-who-shot-daughters-laptop-gets-visit-a/nHbcR/

Gotta love all the do gooders in society sounding the alarm. Must have been the scawy gun or something. Good for the po po sounds like they pretty much said nothing to see here. Of course some social worker had to stick a nose where it did not belong just to be good and sure. What did they whiners expect the police to do? Charge him for assault on a lap top? Goes to show you that just because you can, doesn't mean it is a good idea to post anything/everything on youtube.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

WAFJ!

That clip was made right here in the Basin!:D

You can bet Social Workers(Who alot of them don't have kids theirselves!) and News Media(Who sometimes should keep their mouth's shut!) will Jump on it!

God forbid anybody letting them see you Discipline your Kids in this modern day World we live in!

Along with a PUTER Tune-Up,that kid needed her Ass Kicked too!

But more than likely it's too late!

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Sounded like a good article to me. The father will be famous in a good way, the daughter will get a part time job and learn some responsibility and do gooders will be told they can't do anything about it. Sounds like a success story. We might even see a part II, part III, etc. This won't be the last we've heard of these folks. Ever heard of Tiger Mom? Most parents do the best they can which shows they care. Luckily I have the best kid ever.

I noticed he took his clip off youtube. All's well that ends well. Just funny how many camel toe's got a bee in their bonnet over the whole thing.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>Sounded like a good article to
>me. The father will
>be famous in a good
>way, the daughter will get
>a part time job and
>learn some responsibility and do
>gooders will be told they
>can't do anything about it.
> Sounds like a success
>story. We might even
>see a part II, part
>III, etc. This won't
>be the last we've heard
>of these folks. Ever
>heard of Tiger Mom?
>Most parents do the best
>they can which shows they
>care. Luckily I have
>the best kid ever.

Hey Ziggy?

Your Kid must have Mama's Genetics,Right?:D

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

>>Sounded like a good article to
>>me. The father will
>>be famous in a good
>>way, the daughter will get
>>a part time job and
>>learn some responsibility and do
>>gooders will be told they
>>can't do anything about it.
>> Sounds like a success
>>story. We might even
>>see a part II, part
>>III, etc. This won't
>>be the last we've heard
>>of these folks. Ever
>>heard of Tiger Mom?
>>Most parents do the best
>>they can which shows they
>>care. Luckily I have
>>the best kid ever.
>
>Hey Ziggy?
>
>Your Kid must have Mama's Genetics,Right?:D
>
>
>
>[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
>
>If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM
>TO ME!
>
>
>
>
>Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can
>

Thank God!

CPS workers here should have done a bit more investigation before they 'investigated'.

OTOH, I have had two contacts with CPS folks in the past 4 years; once involving me taking my son out of a hospital AMA (I already had alternative care beforehand) and one involving a trial for which I gave testimony on the (un)fitness of the mother. In both instances they were polite and professional.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom