Remember Potatoe Whisperer?

He moved to you're area some time ago didnt he?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I remember when him and Bura Nut were a team here on MM... Dang, I have wasted a lot of time on this site..lol

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

+1 Bucksnort on the MM history! I too (like many of you....) have been on this site for 10+ years now. Lots of hours, but NOT waisted! ;-)

Paul, glad to hear that Scott is alive and well.

S.

:)

Pablo:

Those were the good ol' days here on MM, weren't they? And Bura's still around.

Hey Stanley, remember the dove shoot on the farmland Scotty managed? Good times, huh? No tags for me this year, but will be helping out a couple guys from out of state on their archery bull hunt next month. Hope you're doing well ...

Lv2hnt

"Every man dies --- not every man really lives."

Pablo:

Those were the good ol' days here on MM, weren't they?

Hey Stanley, remember the dove shoot on the farmland Scotty managed? Good times, huh? No tags for me this year, but will be helping out a couple guys from out of state on their archery bull hunt next month. Hope you're doing well ...

Lv2hnt

"Every man dies --- not every man really lives."

Scotty was a gem, Glad he doing well.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Yep Tom, I definitely remember that dove day! The little six year old that I brought along with his BB gun that day is now killing elk & deer AND driving!! (eek.....) ;-) All is well for me, thx. No elk tags here either, but myself and ALL three kids will be out after deer down in 36A. Heading to Southern Utah for archery deer too, so times are good! :)

I agree, Gator! Scott (and Allan) are good dudes!

S.

:)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom